Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Season 111 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Zonal/man to man and Highpress/low are not strategic options, simply are activated for a bonus in exchange of condition Yes/Not.

Always activate the man to man + high press, then, the other options are a little bit the same but in another sense like:

Long passing, or work, or not, if work, cool, but if you lose passes just switch to short. I really would start with mixed and see if theres a mistake when theres a long one.
    Really, mostly of orders are selected by each daily match scenario to work as amatch tactic or, to do not work.
    Is not a matter of 1vs1 orders exactly, same with start with passing through the middle, the scenario can chose the "orders by default" as wrong, then once u are inside the match if aorder don't work properly, switch it, trying for left flank for example.
    Thanks Khris, I think I will go for mixed passes. But focusing on the wings only gives possession and the winger ends up crossing into the box for the defenders not your strikers; flanks would have been better if the scenario includes drbbling into the box and shoot or pass.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Day 14, in the middle of the season.
    So far so good but I need a troll result, just to be sure for my finals

Season 111 - Are you ready?-season-stats-d14.jpg
    Nebu and Iridensys like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Thanks Khris, I think I will go for mixed passes. But focusing on the wings only gives possession and the winger ends up crossing into the box for the defenders not your strikers; flanks would have been better if the scenario includes drbbling into the box and shoot or pass.
    I not a matteer of what players do in the animations, is a matter of what has been chosed by default to work or not. There's always a open door, and it doesn't matter exactly what you see, the game will create the chance visually if right flank has been selected to work in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I not a matteer of what players do in the animations, is a matter of what has been chosed by default to work or not. There's always a open door, and it doesn't matter exactly what you see, the game will create the chance visually if right flank has been selected to work in that scenario.
    Alright Khris, I guess you mean I shouldn't take what I see too serious? I will start using flanks when the occasion arises. Perhaps the game is tired of me winning through the middle...lol
    khris and Hunter like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

My training timer had been stuck on 0 for the last 25 minutes. Some bug with the servers?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Ofc there is another bug nordeus have in the store for us... Game doesn’t reset after new day, ads can’t watch, training not reset and it’s almost near time to play my first game of asso today. What a developer, updates = bugs + issues!! U should consider the opposite when u release an update nordeus, not the way around!
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Beside guys, do any of u got 1 hour extra in the reset time of training or just my punishment from nordeus?

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Beside guys, do any of u got 1 hour extra in the reset time of training or just my punishment from nordeus?
    Tonight we changed the hour, at least here in europe, 3am became the 2am again. Winter schedule, that I deeply hate cuz I hate see the night at 17.30 on december xD
    I love June when the sunset is at 22pm.

I'm happy that our club best scorer Paul Docherty will extend his contract +1 season. Got the message today.

I was in my profile and saw that something is missing .
    We could see the visitors of our profile - the other members, and something else but don't remember what.
    Now it's too empty

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast