Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bot in game Nordeus do more please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    From around Level 12-13 stadium ticket sales becomes more important.
    I dont think that this can help me.111 mln for next stage i will not earn them for 3 months.Rewards from tournament is too low and and this was done deliberately.the idea is to spend money, more and more,if you do not spend it, they can without you...

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I dont think that this can help me.111 mln for next stage i will not earn them for 3 months.Rewards from tournament is too low and and this was done deliberately.the idea is to spend money, more and more,if you do not spend it, they can without you...
    I have never had any problems with $, even with a full squad of mainly a 6* average, when I got knocked out the cup, I just arrange loads of home friendlies (instead of training) and this currently gives me $2M a friendly.

I don't use win bonuses. Hefty price compared to the extra $ you would get in prizes for winning matches.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have never had any problems with $, even with a full squad of mainly a 6* average, when I got knocked out the cup, I just arrange loads of home friendlies (instead of training) and this currently gives me $2M a friendly.

I don't use win bonuses. Hefty price compared to the extra $ you would get in prizes for winning matches.
    Its simple you buy tokens then power train players,their price up fast.later when you sell them you almost not loose money,but not all can buy 2000 tokens .I buy some just to make team 4-6 stars also use power training but not like you,i use green pack from games,fiendly,gifts,and stadium upgrade its enough to train 2 player per season but not to make them 7-8 stars.I too dont use win bonus bcz i cant.Anyway i will not try anymore to get free agent when i see this "manager" and next season if i dont have money for new players i will stop spend money for tokens.In this case looser is greedy T11 owner.If you look in forum you will see others topics about rewards from high lvl managers than us.

Banned
    Bot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-4-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-5-.jpg
    I promised to upload photos of the "manager" that I am 100% sure that bot.you can see that his team is nothing special and does not suffer from lack of money.more than one week I failed to see the free agent without bidd from this "manager".Just from today ...
    Bot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-2-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-3-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-6-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-7-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-8-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-10-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-11-.pngBot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-12-.png

refresh page non stop, bets on currently appears as a free agent and does not let anyone take it.No one can convince me that this is real manager.its NORDEUS BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bot in game Nordeus do more please-cutmypic-1-.png  
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-23-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    kullehh and Marco De Bortolis like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutmypic(4).png 
Views:	58 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	5635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutmypic(5).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	5636
    I promised to upload photos of the "manager" that I am 100% sure that bot.you can see that his team is nothing special and does not suffer from lack of money.more than one week I failed to see the free agent without bidd from this "manager".Just from today ...
    refresh page non stop, bets on currently appears as a free agent and does not let anyone take it.No one can convince me that this is real manager.its NORDEUS BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow you weren't kidding. Try sending a ticket and see how they react
    kullehh likes this.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Wow you weren't kidding. Try sending a ticket and see how they react
    and what will change will remove their own bot and put another one.I just want to see the people in the forum with what they will met and think before they spend money on these scammers
    I will keep make screens with this "manager":X

and what will change will remove their own bot and put another one.I just want to see the people in the forum with what they will met and think before they spend money on these scammers
    I will keep make screens with this "manager":X
    No I honestly don't think they'll do anything. I'm just curious on what they'll say.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    No I honestly don't think they'll do anything. I'm just curious on what they'll say.
    I guess the answer would be:buy tokens and shut up

now i understant how everyplayer goes at round 93max in a bidingwar in first day of season , and alawys stop at round 93/95 , all of them nordeus bots
    (*_*)

He has a decent squad and bids for all those 3 stars? That's not right.... dodgy!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast