Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are they joking ? INSULT ME

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    When you set the price though do they see how much it is set at? Im thinking its like a reserve price (i.e if they hit that price they get the player) kinda like at auction
    Yes you do and it's exactly as you describe it. If they set the price and you match it, the player is immediately yours. However, I did have one (my current GK) where they set the price, I laughed at it and let it linger until either my offer was overtaken or it lapsed, but the manager ended up accepting my previous offer.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Because when you get many offers, you like to keep one active to prevent constant offers throughout the day, and when you do this, you cannot add skill points. So you reject the offer, add the skills points and sure as ****, more offers appear for the player and you keep doing this every day...it gets tedious.
    I agree completely with you that it is annoying, but is not it annoying to have half a team with injures,or to loose from much bad team than your with 5 goals?I also get offers constantly for my players and it is from 8 seasons,but do not tease me anymore, something I can not say for injures and strange results
    i will loose today game in leage 0:3 becouse i dont have 11 healthy and unpunished players(21 players team)It annoys me a lot more
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-22-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Pro
    how can you see if a player has a set price? do you have to click on each player and then you'd see it in the offers? Can someone post a screenshot of how it would look?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    how can you see if a player has a set price? do you have to click on each player and then you'd see it in the offers? Can someone post a screenshot of how it would look?
    There are 2 ways to look at a set price on a player.
    1-st do offer as 2 tokens, the owner of the player set selling price 4 if you were not online when you log in the game will display a message that the price of the player is set and you can buy it immediately. 2-nd you can add a few players to favorites when it received an offer for any of them again when you get a message that club XXXX received offer from club XXXXX for player XXXXXX.You cant see details of the foreign offer,but if owner set price you will received message again that player have set price and you can buy it immediately.
    if you miss messages when you open negotiation if any player from those who are the favorites have set price you will see cart in the column where the deadline.When you click on player you can see how many you need to give to manager and in total.Total appears in the bottom right corner.
    Now i cant put screens but tomorrow will try to make small demonstration with screens.
    I almost never make 1-st bidd,I put a few players to favorites and waiting another to make offer before me(most time people make 0tokens and owner set his price 2-3-4).So far with this strategy I managed to get a few players 18-20 years old+SA for 15-20 tokens,which at least for me is much better than to give a 50 for older scout.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123