Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: MUTANTS - Fixed in 2020

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Exclamation MUTANTS - Fixed in 2020

From Top Eleven support page (LINK):

Is Top Eleven free to play?

While Top Eleven is free to play, we do offer the option to purchase in-game currency (Tokens) for real money. You can make these purchases through the game itself. These purchases are handled entirely by the iTunes Store and Google Play in order to ensure maximum safety of your personal and financial information.

It is very important for us to give our players the ability to choose how they would like to play the game – so every area of the game is equally accessible to players as they level up, regardless of whether they invest real money into it or not.

Wait ... what? "so every area of the game is equally accessible to players as they level up, regardless of whether they invest real money into it or not."

This is not true at all, people normally do not have access anymore to create mutants, unless they go thru a very long process which involves cheating after all. This is available from 2016 since they changed the training system and wouldn't be fixed anytime sooner and the reason I am saying anytime sooner is because in theory the fix wouldn't be fully visible until 2020.

Short-long-story, at the moment I can create a full team of 18 years old players, all mutants and start tanking for approx. 14-16 seasons, making me able to full enjoy the benefits of Mutants until February, March 2020 if the fix for creating mutants would come now, today, these minutes! ... but this if is far away probably.

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in League against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in Cup against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in Champions League against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in Super Cup against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in Associations against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in Friendly games against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you can play with a huge disadvantage in different Challenges against mutants until 2020!

Short-long-story, you have a huge disadvantage when it comes to complete different Challenges against teams who have mutants until 2020!

No matter what you do until 2020, no matter who you are, until 2020 you will play the game with a huge disadvantage and this is the sad reality!

..... unless Top Eleven decide to finally come with a permanent fix on creating mutants but also recalibrate (reshuffle, reassign) mutants attributes to the same quality / level that's accessible to all of us, according to the "rules".

Should Top Eleven developers reassign these extra skill points from X and Y attributes and create realistic players? ... or should we wait until 2020, 2021, etc?
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 10-23-2018 at 04:33 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and kol779691 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

you are all very complicated. Always the bulk of managers do not spend money in the game, do not buy "mutants made by Nordus" (those who for 400+ tokens) and always complain that they cannot win for some reason. And there has always been and will be a very small stratum of active managers - who have always done and will continue to make "mutants". Why? because such as you will call the "mutants" of those players that you can not do because of your laziness, inability to play and other reasons.
    PS
    1. I for what would be removed in the game tanking
    2. I’m for closing the negotiations in the game (for training players)
    3. I am for limiting associations in frauds with rating
    All these three points will not help you personally - you will not be able to win active managers anymore, because you can’t see other reasons behind your cries about “mutants”.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Addicted
    I disagree for closing negotations. Where should i buy players if the only one left normal market place will be closed? From the scout list they are all potatoes, transfer market in so annoying that i ignore that tokens circle machine. Training players from 3-4* is long story and if you can afford that time so you can do it.

Make negotiations that way, that you can buy only 5* players (no 3 and 4 star which is stupid anyway) and only from managers who are at least the same level as you or higher. Problem solved, thank me later Nordeus.

@Der_Rayan_M there is no need for such a restriction - the players of which are generated by Nordeus ("factory mutants" for 400+ tokens) - they say mildly - are bad. There is no need to limit managers in training players with 3 *. The system of training players - the best among football managers - is the highlight of the game - and with such restrictions it will simply be destroyed.
    it is enough to limit the negotiations on the time and / or number of sales to the upper and lower levels. there is a downside - when a player from the upper level is sold to the lower level - the player is bought at the upper level, for example, 59% and is sold two levels lower and automatically becomes 99%, and this is all for 5-10 tokens without any training costs. The main problem is not that players are transferred between levels, but that managers have the opportunity to lower the rating of teams before various draws - for example, on the last day of the season before the draw of the League Cup and on Thursday before the draw of associations (though for associations this is actually only for first lot in the season). As a result, at the entrance to the season / tournament of associations the team has, for example, 4 * and after a few hours - 5-6 * in the end, such tricky managers have a clear advantage. When I say that nothing will change if you "remove the mutants" - I mean it - there will always be cunning managers who will find a way to cheat the draws and unreasonably gain an advantage.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Forced promotions + comeback of the limits between attributes like years ago. We had limits of +40% between the 3 blocks (att-def-phis&ment) now I ask for +80% of margin.

All the problems started after the associations and the possibilities a manager has if he is an owner of a top100 group.
    I 'm old school player and staying in the same level many seasons ago but not tanking.
    I don't build a super team of mutants.

At old times you could see some teams tanking here and there , but not having mutants or cause troubles.
    Then the asso started.
    I love to play asso games with my old friends but it's the top 100 that destroying the game.

because such as you will call the "mutants" of those players that you can not do because of your laziness, inability to play and other reasons.
    sorry but I have a job to work and a family to feed.
    I don't have the time to play 70 games per day to make mutants or to keep my team at top100.
    From another point of view, an Asian (or whatever) who's doing that and selling hismutant team or group for $100, doing a job too

I do not agree with the idea of closing or changing other features like negotiations, hopefully they can find better way to fix it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well a simple and quick solution to fix the mutants is not to permit the program to see them as mutants.
    What does it mean ?
    - Remove the white and grey skills.

- All the skills will have some connection with the gameplay.
    A ST with 1% defending skills, will offer 0 to team's defensing line.
    Also with 1% fitness, after 60'-70' min his performance will reduce dramatically.
    A DC with120% general quality but 1% speed, will have a serious problem to face opponent attackers with 80% gen.q and 90% speed.

Can the devs do that ?
    Don't know
    Nebu and Hunter like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

@Nik, even visually the mutants makes the live animated match to look pathetic. Players with 1% run faster sometimes then others with 100% or more which doesn't make any sense at all.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 10-23-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast