Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: So.. This is the "prototype solution" against tanking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    The easiest way to stop tanking is by make em lose their 3 best players once they fail to promote...
    Im sure the battle for top 8 will be much more interesting...
    Hm, really dislike tanking, but think that this is not good solution. How I said many times before, the best way is to make awards (tokens) for first 4 places in leagues and decrease awards for associations. League supposeto be most important competition in the game, but now it is not. This is the problem.
    rogerniceguy, Nebu and ElDiablo89 like this.

The easiest way to stop tanking is by make em lose their 3 best players once they fail to promote...
    Nice idea but really harsh, Nordeus won't try that.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Hm, really dislike tanking, but think that this is not good solution. How I said many times before, the best way is to make awards (tokens) for first 4 places in leagues and decrease awards for associations. League supposeto be most important competition in the game, but now it is not. This is the problem.
    I have thought of this also, and it will make the League super tough...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I have thought of this also, and it will make the League super tough...
    Hmmm. Bearing in mind that in my recent experience the vast majority of matches are going with the relative Quality of the teams, I'd rather a tough but fair League than the nonsense that goes on at the moment, where a tanker for most of the season suddenly wakes up for a couple of matches and puts out his strongest squad against some of the top teams just to foul up the status quo amongst them...

How is the game to distinguish between a tanker and a team which made a gallant effort and failed to promote because the results went against them?
    Nebu likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    How is the game to distinguish between a tanker and a team which made a gallant effort and failed to promote because the results went against them?
    well, in reality, team that get relegated will lose some of their best players...
    Stoke lost shaqiri didnt they?
    Im sure if palace get relegated, they will lose saha...

I still remember when juve got relegated, they lost cannavaro and emerson to real, thuram and zambrotta to barca, mutu to fiorentina, and Vieira and Zlatan to Inter... That is just is the way it is... U cant keep ur stars when u fail the league

I think it will make the league become so exciting..
    khris, IImaestroII and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    All the differance is in the intention. There's no more secret here, is something that only the manager knows.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    All the differance is in the intention. There's no more secret here, is something that only the manager knows.
    Which is why Nordeus accepts tanking as a means to play for "free".
    And also why a 2nd consecutive season finishing outside the top 8 should be penalised with anti tanking measures. Yes, I know, theory needs working on for top of server leagues.
    khris and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Which is why Nordeus accepts tanking as a means to play for "free".
    And also why a 2nd consecutive season finishing outside the top 8 should be penalised with anti tanking measures. Yes, I know, theory needs working on for top of server leagues.
    The measure applied was the draw system itself, that creates leagues with same AvQ rivals, still mostly of the community here is agree that harder penalizations are needed...

Having done a full and intensive psychological analysis of the various factors that involve tanking or can be construed as tanking, I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the only course of action is to cut off their goolies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhstRrZzaso

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast