Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: 1 > 0

Apprentice
    Don't take me wrong. Do you really think that being a TE player I would be happy with new and increased amount of bugs? The bugs should be minimal. Bugs like not able to play games are frustrating especially if you invest real money.

I just want to draw the attention to the positive aspects of the game so that we all are able to enjoy it even more. These are just my thoughts and opinions. You may or may not agree.

Thanks for your attention.
    IImaestroII and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    With my main team I didn't play any game so I exchanged today 9 free tickets for 9 blue packs.
    So I guess 1>0 for me
    1 > 0-ghost-tickets.jpg
    I played some rounds with my 2nd team but had a bug and stop.

really now, those contests reward the super tanking teams of 8*-9*, teams with mutants or semi-mutants, and managers who have reserves and doing manipulations (I won't hide that I did that in some contests like the European tours).
    There are also few lucky guys who can win at once or some who will invest many tokens and time and at the end will have some profit.
    KOTH was the only contest I enjoy and was hopping for more contests like that
    Barfly99 and Hunter like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    With my main team I didn't play any game so I exchanged today 9 free tickets for 9 blue packs.
    So I guess 1>0 for me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghost tickets.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	112220
    I played some rounds with my 2nd team but had a bug and stop.

really now, those contests reward the super tanking teams of 8*-9*, teams with mutants or semi-mutants, and managers who have reserves and doing manipulations (I won't hide that I did that in some contests like the European tours).
    There are also few lucky guys who can win at once or some who will invest many tokens and time and at the end will have some profit.
    KOTH was the only contest I enjoy and was hopping for more contests like that
    To be fair, you were down to your last 6550 blue packs.

I got a bot team three times in a row when it should have been a human player. Lost all three. There was no way I was investing 9 tokens for 1 ticket after that.

As others have said KOTH was great but likely won't be repeated since the rewards were decent and achievable. The sticker album was also a good side event until it was compressed into one day in an attempt to grab rests and slow down how quickly you could win tokens.

Famous
    This event was basically gambling with our tokens. We had a maximum of 15 free tokens, so it was possible to win it w/o buying any tokens. But the odds of going 15-0 was highly unlikely.

So we basically were forced to spend our tickets on tokens, for a chance to win up to 126 tokens, 30 rests, a 7* player and whatever else could be farmed.

Now, if we run the math, it'll be clear that an average performance would result in a profit. 16 tickets purchased + 15 earned for free = 128 tokens spent. If a 15-16 record, that's 126 tokens + 30 rests + 31 rests from substitutions, for a net gain of -2 token and +61 rests. Ultimately, 59 rests is still a pretty good profit.

But buying tickets is still a risk. If hitting a bad stretch, we have to ask questions of ourselves. Should I push on? When is it time to cut our losses? Some people love to gamble, others are more risk adverse.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-05-2018 at 10:47 PM.
    Hunter and king7eric like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    So if we get many new bugs with these events it's our choice to participate or not.

1>0
    You know that even if you don't participate to these events,you still have all these bugs?and as we have seen in the past,it can ruin your cup or ch.league,or league competition.
    But again,then you can say that it's our choice to play this game or not.
    Hunter likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You know that even if you don't participate to these events,you still have all these bugs?and as we have seen in the past,it can ruin your cup or ch.league,or league competition.
    But again,then you can say that it's our choice to play this game or not.
    Exactly. You are 100% correct. These things affect us.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    This event was basically gambling with our tokens. We had a maximum of 15 free tokens, so it was possible to win it w/o buying any tokens. But the odds of going 15-0 was highly unlikely.

So we basically were forced to spend our tickets on tokens, for a chance to win up to 126 tokens, 30 rests, a 7* player and whatever else could be farmed.

Now, if we run the math, it'll be clear that an average performance would result in a profit. 16 tickets purchased + 15 earned for free = 128 tokens spent. If a 15-16 record, that's 126 tokens + 30 rests + 31 rests from substitutions, for a net gain of -2 token and +61 rests. Ultimately, 59 rests is still a pretty good profit.

But buying tickets is still a risk. If hitting a bad stretch, we have to ask questions of ourselves. Should I push on? When is it time to cut our losses? Some people love to gamble, others are more risk adverse.
    i think if one decided to spend token (assume 4 tix for 32 token at first), i say one shud keep going to win it rather let the 32 token wasted for nothing, even if it cost more...

No matter how bad u are, i think at most u wud only lose 50-70 token, and got the rare jersey, 2 players, green and blue... For 70 token i think tat is fine... Especially the rare jersey
    pcmacdaniel and Hunter like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I noticed that there is a lot of complaining in the forum regarding new events. I don't completely agree with this. I think that every new event gives me an opportunity to get more tokens, players etc. The events are fairly rewarding. One of the last events KOTH and Ghosts helped me to get 7-9 star player the very first time in TE, many tokens and other stuff like greens and blues.

A: Indeed 1>0 in this case, even if you play these events with the free entries at the end you will end up more then likely on plus.

I recently completed Ghosts event and had INVESTED 113 tokens which gave me such a good return in a period of just 7 days; helping me earn 13tokens, 2 great players (will sell one of them at the end of the season), 30 rests, 20 blues. I feel this is a time well spent on this event. Now lets just calculate how much of all this would have cost us. 7-8 star player with special ability 25-30 tokens + at least 100 rests. Wow we just saved that much by playing 2/3 matches each day for 7 days. Isn't this good? What if there was no event like this? We would had stayed at same place that we were 7 days ago.

A: Almost everyone I know, including I used around 100 plus tokens to finish this challenge but not everyone have 100 tokens to risk it. Anyway if you put the problem like this is pointless cause we go above where 1>0.

I would like to go thru the others but is pointless in the end right cause no matter what I will say 1>0 just as you said.

Yet, regarding the challenges there is still lots to say, you can approach this from another angle ... What I do not like for example is that everyone have equal chances which doesn't make sense at all. Opponents are scaled according to your quality and I am totally against this as it makes your investment to be totally pointless and I think this is a serious issue for the challenges .

Just cause you win something doesn't mean is always OK, indeed is something in plus, something for free but still ... Also challenges are manipulated extremely bad and this is sad, lots of the managers are struggling while others win it without much effort cause they managed to manipulate the opponents.

Anyway, good point of view and I liked a lot what you said at the end, rather then start to insult, better come and report.
    Hunter likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    ONE IS GREATER THAN ZERO

I recently completed Ghosts event and had INVESTED 113 tokens which gave me such a good return in a period of just 7 days; helping me earn 13tokens, 2 great players (will sell one of them at the end of the season), 30 rests, 20 blues. I feel this is a time well spent on this event. Now lets just calculate how much of all this would have cost us. 7-8 star player with special ability 25-30 tokens + at least 100 rests. Wow we just saved that much by playing 2/3 matches each day for 7 days. Isn't this good? What if there was no event like this? We would had stayed at same place that we were 7 days ago.
    Regarding 2 great players it is the funniest thing in the world. These 2 players may be considered good when you only start playing the game. For the rest even the 7 stars players are crap. Their performance is always among the worst in every match as they have low white skills (always same as grey skills). And the only thing they do is raising your team overall which leads to more difficult opponents during the draws of both daily competitions/events and FA matches. So with these useless players Nordeus itself creates clubs with high overall which makes later problems with draws

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast