Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: 1 > 0

  1. #11
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,270
    There is no defense for nordeus on players not being able to connect in the final days. A smart and disciplined manager will wait for the final day to buy tokens. Reason being, any tokens being left over is a waste because 1 ticket = 1 morale booster.

    I completed the event with 75 tokens spent, so made a profit of 51 tokens and 51 rest (30 + 21 matches played). When event was over I had 2 tickets left. So proper resource management would have left me with 17 additional tokens for a net gain of 68 token and 51 rest.

    So I do agree with your post Hunter. Only exception being the horrible bug that kept players from connecting.

    The other thing I will add is that nordeus needs to be more transparent about the mechanics of the game engine if they want to make OP bot teams. They are causing to large a percentage of there player base to get frustrated with these events.
    Hunter and Marius007 like this.

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    ONE IS GREATER THAN ZERO

    (this is a big post with some message in it. be patient and read it. forgive me if there are some mistakes in writing as this is one of my first few posts. Thank you)


    I noticed that there is a lot of complaining in the forum regarding new events. I don't completely agree with this. I think that every new event gives me an opportunity to get more tokens, players etc. The events are fairly rewarding. One of the last events KOTH and Ghosts helped me to get 7-9 star player the very first time in TE, many tokens and other stuff like greens and blues.

    I think that we should understand the fact that 1>0. If I can earn even 5 tokens in an event I play it. Because 1>0. These events provide us so much opportunity and some of us are neglecting it. For example-

    I recently completed Ghosts event and had INVESTED 113 tokens which gave me such a good return in a period of just 7 days; helping me earn 13tokens, 2 great players (will sell one of them at the end of the season), 30 rests, 20 blues. I feel this is a time well spent on this event. Now lets just calculate how much of all this would have cost us. 7-8 star player with special ability 25-30 tokens + at least 100 rests. Wow we just saved that much by playing 2/3 matches each day for 7 days. Isn't this good? What if there was no event like this? We would had stayed at same place that we were 7 days ago.

    KOTH gave me many tokens and 8 star player. I know that it was too demanding so I first read my opponents that how much is the possibility of me winning the event and then I acted accordingly. Even in this KOTH I invested a few tokens to get me winning it. And I did win.
    The autumn leaf challenge was difficult one. I got 2 troll results at the very start so I didnt used tokens as I thought that it would be a waste of precious tokens.

    So i think that we have to figure out what the challenge is demanding(tokens or trolls ) and act accordingly. Keeping in mind 1>0
    Look for the opportunity and go all in. Patience is also very important factor. See what others are experiencing or make another account just for testing purpose(i haven't created such an account though).


    Now talking about bugs, trolls, bot teams having super powers, bla bla bla bla -
    if u are facing such an issue then the best solution is don't waste tokens or greens. thats as simply as that. and don't curse or complain because it isn't about the game it is about YOU. It is about you playing the game. Tell me how do you feel when someone curses you on your faults? Yes if you know you are wrong you will realize your mistake but how does it make you feel? Okay, tell me how often are you able to correct your children or spouse or friends by complaining or scolding them? Same goes with the people behind support in Noredus.

    Now don't take me wrong. If you find some bug or unique issue do create awareness about it in the forum or support and do this by first thanking them for creating a game like TE and then stating your problem. This is wayyyyy more better than cursing them(developers/nordeus) and then asking them to correct your thing as if they(developers/nordeus) owe you something.

    P.S. these are just my thoughts and opinion. You are entitled to your opinion and I deeply respect it.
    You are the only one that agree with the game

    Enviado desde mi SM-J330F mediante Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,097
    I won the challenge with 2 teams,easy,very easy(the dice roll favoured me i guess as with the 2nd team i won the last day,7 straight games with the same formation/tactics,and without changing anything during these games)so i must be happy and i should agree with you ,1>0...but..the point is what expectations do you have,do you like what you play when you set your team and win every game without doing nothing?
    Or do you like to fool yourself,changing formation,tactics every game and believe that you can influence the outcome of a match in a big %?
    Also you won,i won,some others too,but how many users lost their tokens?(and for them 1 is not greater than 0)
    You can not ask someone who lost to be happy with this challenge because you won(especially if he was not able to play last days,because of the bug)
    And of course,your title(1>0) is wrong in the view of many users,it's all right in your view,so THANK YOU NORDEUS would reflect better your point of view.
    funker likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  4. #14
    Rookie king7eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    137
    KOTH by far the best event imo. It does not require player to spend any T to play, unlike ghost event. Opponent is real player not the bot team. The reward is surreal. I enjoyed it so much and hope more event like KOTH to come!

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Barfly99 likes this.

  5. #15
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,038
    Good post.
    The problem with forums is that 'happy' players tend not to post as much. When we win we think it's all down to 'good management' and our skill. A loss however is always the fault of the game and can easily cause an outburst of emotion that needs to be shared with others, hence, while there are probably many tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of contented players, the perception is that the game is 'broke' because that is the consensus on the forum.
    When I started playing 5 years ago there were just as many complaints on here, and a constant theme of 'Nordeus will suffer as everyone stops playing'. Oddly enough Nordeus are still here!
    Don't get me wrong, there are a good few things I'd change, but it's still the best free to play game I've tried
    Hunter, khris and Altiplano like this.

  6. #16
    Apprentice Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Good post.
    The problem with forums is that 'happy' players tend not to post as much. When we win we think it's all down to 'good management' and our skill. A loss however is always the fault of the game and can easily cause an outburst of emotion that needs to be shared with others, hence, while there are probably many tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of contented players, the perception is that the game is 'broke' because that is the consensus on the forum.
    When I started playing 5 years ago there were just as many complaints on here, and a constant theme of 'Nordeus will suffer as everyone stops playing'. Oddly enough Nordeus are still here!
    Don't get me wrong, there are a good few things I'd change, but it's still the best free to play game I've tried
    you got my point. although I am not an old player but I am a happy player. LOL
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-05-2018 at 05:21 PM.

  7. #17
    vad
    vad is offline
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    ONE IS GREATER THAN ZERO If I can earn even 5 tokens in an event I play it. Because 1>0
    Take a look at the Club Shop/Buy Tokens//Free Tokens/TapJoy (Fyber is less rewarding, and IronSource is scam, at least in my experience). Chances are, you will find quite different ratio of the tokens you earn to the time you spend.
    Last edited by vad; 11-05-2018 at 04:32 PM.

  8. #18
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,398
    The point of a Halloween event is to entertain the people and let them play a interesting event, once there's people experiencing fixed scenarios that are repeated 7 or 9 times in a row vs the same team that they can't win, this shows s weakness in the own calibration of that event.
    The majority reaction of an event can't be the rage and frustration, at least this is what it seems, sadly this rection exists in many game aspects, more clear in those who've been playing for years because this did not happen at this scale.
    This needs a solution really...

  9. #19
    Apprentice Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Take a look at the Club Shop/Buy Tokens//Free Tokens/TapJoy (Fyber is less rewarding, and IronSource is scam, at least in my experience). Chances are, you will find quite different ratio of the tokens you earn to the time you spend.

    It's free so not much to whine about.

  10. #20
    Apprentice Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I won the challenge with 2 teams,easy,very easy(the dice roll favoured me i guess as with the 2nd team i won the last day,7 straight games with the same formation/tactics,and without changing anything during these games)so i must be happy and i should agree with you ,1>0...but..the point is what expectations do you have,do you like what you play when you set your team and win every game without doing nothing?
    Or do you like to fool yourself,changing formation,tactics every game and believe that you can influence the outcome of a match in a big %?
    Also you won,i won,some others too,but how many users lost their tokens?(and for them 1 is not greater than 0)
    You can not ask someone who lost to be happy with this challenge because you won(especially if he was not able to play last days,because of the bug)
    And of course,your title(1>0) is wrong in the view of many users,it's all right in your view,so THANK YOU NORDEUS would reflect better your point of view.
    Expectations - As khris stated in #18 & A more stable engine especially in bot games.

    As far as 1>0 is concerned it will always hold true because this is the Law of the Universe just like law of gravity. I might be sounding a little bit philosophical but trust me this is a perfect scientific law. 1>0 in the MACRO. The bigger picture - after 6 months of a series of events like these we all are better off than without them. We see small defeats at start dwelling on them forgetting that we are playing the long term game(for me in TE it's like 1-2 years). So if we get many new bugs with these events it's our choice to participate or not.

    1>0
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast