Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Season 112 - Are you ready?

League is looking a little far-Eastern this season. Eight Indonesians, an Indian and a Malaysian; Israel, England, Germany and Saudi Arabia making up the remainder. The good thing is that the Rats are no.1 in Quality, at the moment...

Season 112 - Are you ready?-s37-l30-league-initial.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    League is looking a little far-Eastern this season. Eight Indonesians, an Indian and a Malaysian; Israel, England, Germany and Saudi Arabia making up the remainder. The good thing is that the Rats are no.1 in Quality, at the moment...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S37 L30 League Initial.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	112686
    It is good you said "at the moment"... That German can easily overtake you.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Hunter
    So is the league draw is based a lot on in-game same server friends? Is it one of the important factors?
    The league draw is based
    - on the same server teams
    - the region- similar time zone
    - teams with similar quality
    - friends
    - a hidden factor that puts you together with the same teams every season, even if you aren't friends.
    The last one is happening after some lv, near 15-20.
    If you are not tanking (or not change dramatically your quality), you 're gonna play with the same 20-30 opponents every season in every competition, even if there are 200 more teams with the same characteristics.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Hunter

The league draw is based
    - on the same server teams
    - the region- similar time zone
    - teams with similar quality
    - friends
    - a hidden factor that puts you together with the same teams every season, even if you aren't friends.
    The last one is happening after some lv, near 15-20.
    If you are not tanking (or not change dramatically your quality), you 're gonna play with the same 20-30 opponents every season in every competition, even if there are 200 more teams with the same characteristics.
    Thanks Nik, pretty insightful. I wonder what that hidden factor might be... from what you have said, tanking has a way of shuffling teams selection right?
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, I remember somewhere at LV15 I started facing every season an Italian manager - token buyer, who was building a 8* team so after loosing two leagues (or one league and one C.L., not sure) I decided to tank so to avoid him.
    And it worked that way.
    (but be careful, tanking in low levels is not good for finance).
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    thanks niko

Dreamer
    I guess the hidden factor is following the 3 of us unless someone blink
    As long as the 3 of us are in the same league, Cup and CL competitions, there's a 33% chance of the treble. Pity the other teams in the league, Cup and CL in our group.
    Either they depend on troll/freak results or they blink as well - their chances of any trophies are slim

In answer to #94
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post579686

@Khris
    "Zonal/man to man and Highpress/low are not strategic options, simply are activated for a bonus in exchange of condition Yes/Not.

Always activate the man to man + high press, then, the other options are a little bit the same but in another sense like:

Long passing, or work, or not, if work, cool, but if you lose passes just switch to short. I really would start with mixed and see if theres a mistake when theres a long one.
    Really, mostly of orders are selected by each daily match scenario to work as amatch tactic or, to do not work.
    Is not a matter of 1vs1 orders exactly, same with start with passing through the middle, the scenario can chose the "orders by default" as wrong, then once u are inside the match if aorder don't work properly, switch it, trying for left flank for example."

@Hunter

How do you get to know that one tactic is working or not ?
    Passing- if long balls get intercepted then switch to short. That's it I think so?

-Here you're right.

Mentality??
    Focus passing? If getting lots of possession but no goals then what should we do?
    Counter attacks??
    Pressing? How do you figure out which one is working?
    Marking? Does it depends solely on number of players in defense or defence & midfield both?
    Offside?

-There's no formula that say X formation and Y orders = Z counter.
    The game selects a scenario not based in 1vs1 "orders faced".
    It creates the scenario, looking the starting orders, and making them work more, or less, without relation vs the oppo orders.
    Thats why long passing can mean lose the possession all the time and it doesn't matter the players displaying of your oppo'.

Pressure and Marking, (High + man to man) have a attack and a defense bonus applied by default in exchange of condition, applied as the training bonuses, so few players are randomly chosed to spend more condition in exchange of these bonuses.

Focus passing, and many other orders, work in the same way. You start the match, with the orders set by default, and the game choses if, they work or not.
    If you have right side but you constantly miss all passings and shoots, give a try for the left or the center.
    The mentality moves the pressure line (DEF-MID-AT) and every team have a different setting of players, differently calibrated, giving apower in these 3 big areas, so, some seasons, maybe, works playing defensive for some hidden reason, meanwhile some teams "need" to play Hard Attack to control the matches.

The trick always is to have the match control -have an eye in the possession bar- and this means to have at least 2 groups of orders, and be conscient of what order is failing if we don't have the control. Maybe the long/short passing and where to focuss it are the easiest orders to check out, as are obvious... then is what Ive said, the offside trap, activated can work, or can advance your defense and create a weakness vs the oppo counters...

There's no "sure and guaranteed strategy", simply each team have a way to play better.
    And no, the thread of counter formations have many views but, each formation have equal % vs all formations.

Only the players and their internal programing matter, so if one can spot contributive players easily the 70% of the job to make a team work is done,

Rookie
    Out of the Cup in the round of 32, against a lower team. I had won the first leg (0-2) and then I lost the second leg (1-3).

In the League there are two stronger teams (139% and 150% against my 110% team).

Hopeless.

Dreamer
    So far so good
    In 8th position after 4 games - 2 more to go😁
    ( not tanking)
    My team been marked by troll king
    Last season league top scorer had only 2 goals to show in all competitions
    The same defence that had bought me the treble in season 2 are leaking goals left, right and centre ( only ages 21)
    Hope for the best 🤑

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast