Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Season 112 - Are you ready?

What have you learned from last season?

However hard I try, winning a treble is not in my luck. So, I guess from this time around I'll play the knockouts just like any other match without giving much thoughts to counters, morale, win bonus, etc.

Where did you place last season?

First in league, R16 in CL and QF in cup

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?

Yes

What are your achievements in your Association?

Been rebuilding a broken association. Used to be in Platinum even 5-6 seasons back. Some no shows from fellow members and we remained in G2.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

Over 6B. Wish I could encash that!

Who do you want to replace?

None. I am contained with my batch.

What are your goals for this season?

Winning a treble

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?

4 flat back, MC. 2 AMCs, AMR, AML, STSeason 112 - Are you ready?-untitled.jpg
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    No it's not a bug. The draw has already happened and you will be able to see the league table on Day 3 only.

Dreamer
    Ok thanks

Dreamer
    Can i ask... How the video system works now?? I havent farmed green pack for more than 2 weeks lol...

I farmed last night, and usually after passing the 00.01 gmt time, we wud be able to farm again, but now i cant... Is it now we can only farm once in 24 hours??

Edit... Got it... Damn, 24 hours cooling down... What a mess
    Last edited by Aku Papua; 11-12-2018 at 07:25 AM.

How do you know he is a token buyer @Chai?

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    We were in the same league since season 3 and our joining date were within 1 week of each other
    Season 3 - he had the 8* and 9*
    Season 4 - he maintain that - but went offline for about a week - that's where he lost the cup semi to me and his league position was 4th
    When he returned ( just in time for the CL semi) , he came in 3rd and won the CL - defeated me by 3-0
    So far no sign of him upgrading yet - but won't be surprised if he wants his treble back from season 3.
    Wait and see
    Last edited by Chai; 11-12-2018 at 11:10 AM. Reason: More info

What have you learned from last season?
    Do not play TE too much, it can spoil your emotions. Take occasional breaks.

Where did you place last season?
    League 4th, CL Quarter finals, Cup Quarter finals

Are you participating in the Associations Cup?
    Yes

What are your achievements in your Association?
    Promotion to Silver 2.

What is your current level?
    Level 6

What is your budget for this season?
    We didn't budget, we just spent it...

Who do you want to replace?
    Some nice people gone old...

What are your goals for the season?
    Tank Lvl 6 (yes am tanking). Our goal last season was to make sure we play in our own level competitions this season. And we did it, thanks to grand masters Nik and Khris - they showed me their secret. So this season, we are going to win CL so I get to play CL the following season since we are tanking now. Then hopefully claim the Cup that is rightly ours.
    We are the Nebuchadnezzer!!!!!! (Laughs)

What is your training level?
    Level 49

Which will be your main formation?
    Please do not ask me that... when last season we were struggling to beat those bots with only 2DCs...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Can i ask... How the video system works now?? I havent farmed green pack for more than 2 weeks lol...

I farmed last night, and usually after passing the 00.01 gmt time, we wud be able to farm again, but now i cant... Is it now we can only farm once in 24 hours??

Edit... Got it... Damn, 24 hours cooling down... What a mess
    for me its a whole lot of different. in morning after the reset(daily maintenance) i am able to get 11 rests and then maybe after 12 hours i will get 14 rests.
    so basically i have around 12-14 hours cooling period to get 14 rests after the cooling period.
    lol nordeus is asking for patience......

I do all my video watching in the morning when I'm doing the set up for the (first) match and getting the match bonuses up to 4x 10%.

Two videos for bonuses, and as many required for morale boosting, I'll train the starting XI so that they regain condition by match time, and the rest of the squad as many times as is necessary to get the 10% bonuses and satisfy the training session requirement.

If there's another match later in the day I'll need to use videos for condition boosting and morale boosting of the starting XI. After that, I'd go farming for 5-6 green packs, but after getting 'no videos' first thing in the morning a couple of times recently I don't do that now.
    samreo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

You are a honest man. The game should honour you for your sincerity but the game don't like honest people like you.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast