Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By madflo19

Thread: Confused 😥

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nairobi
    Posts
    1

    Talking Confused 😥

    How many levels are there????
    Does it have an end???.....and if it has.... what's the last level???

    Someone please help me

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    90
    No, it doesn't have end, the max level increases every new season, so basically the highest level this season is 112 - this level are having players which promoted every single season from launching this game.

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,517
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    No, it doesn't have end, the max level increases every new season, so basically the highest level this season is 112 - this level are having players which promoted every single season from launching this game.
    Not exactly, there's no level limit, but sometimes the top level is stuck and it repeats the same level due lack of teams. Actually the max. level is arround the level 72.


  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Not exactly, there's no level limit, but sometimes the top level is stuck and it repeats the same level due lack of teams. Actually the max. level is arround the level 72.

    im in level 69 now and i didnt get any players from higher levels the last 6 seasons in any competition. We even got stuck 2 times cause there where not enough teams to build a new league. Are you sure there are players with levels 70+ ?

  5. #5
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Loe View Post
    im in level 69 now and i didnt get any players from higher levels the last 6 seasons in any competition. We even got stuck 2 times cause there where not enough teams to build a new league. Are you sure there are players with levels 70+ ?
    There are many servers,your top server could be lvl 69,other 72,and so on.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker kakki View Post
    How many levels are there????
    Does it have an end???.....and if it has.... what's the last level???������

    Someone please help me
    76 is the highest level. Only 2 servers go that high though.