Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    Ps - i tried to say several pages ago i wanted to join. please add me, and unless facebook is a bitchh again i'll get another account up and running after the weekend
    ah sorry... now you are on the list

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    i wanna join...but it depend on FB...i dont wanna end up like greeneyemonkey acc that got block after 3rd match in the forum league....really annoying.....but anyway...i try again this time if u guy let me in this league...
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    i wanna join...but it depend on FB...i dont wanna end up like greeneyemonkey acc that got block after 3rd match in the forum league....really annoying.....but anyway...i try again this time if u guy let me in this league...
    yes you're welcome.... why don't you want to verify the account if blocked??

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    yes you're welcome.... why don't you want to verify the account if blocked??
    i hav verify it, for the first time...after verify...they send the code....then after 5 or 6 days later....they block it again....so i verify again....but this time the code doesnt came....but i just wait for the code that never came......is that what u mean by verify? right?
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage

Cup

Banned
    i hav verify it, for the first time...after verify...they send the code....then after 5 or 6 days later....they block it again....so i verify again....but this time the code doesnt came....but i just wait for the code that never came......is that what u mean by verify? right?
    yes, that's what i meant... i didn't receive the code too, but then they sent me it in three days luckily

until today i try to access my fb acc....but still block n need verify...but the password code doesnt came to my mobile....
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League

Champ League

Cup

Banned
    until today i try to access my fb acc....but still block n need verify...but the password code doesnt came to my mobile....
    really annoying i know... i hope this time we won't have problems. Everyone will only add 2 of us, no more, and then we will add each other in game with friendlies.... should work fine

yes, that's what i meant... i didn't receive the code too, but then they sent me it in three days luckily
    that means, im hav a bad luck...hehehehe....u wait for 3 day...i've waited for 3 week already....
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League

Champ League

Cup

Banned
    that means, im hav a bad luck...hehehehe....u wait for 3 day...i've waited for 3 week already....
    hope you will have more luck this time

really annoying i know... i hope this time we won't have problems. Everyone will only add 2 of us, no more, and then we will add each other in game with friendlies.... should work fine
    i really hope this time it will work fine.....because actually, im an active user....i log in t11 everyday....i will pm u, after i create new fb acc...ok? thanks in advance...
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League

Champ League

Cup

Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast