Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned

Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

From a Wildinho idea we decided to make an alternative forum league.
    The rules are these:
    1)Every season every player must spend no more than 35T to build his team. Tokens must come only from ingame sponsor deal. If you save tokens between seasons you will be able to use them next seasons. So, if you for example for first season use 12T only, next season you will be able to use 35t + the 23 you saved.
    2)Facebook invitations and 2nd accounts (for every purpose) aren't allowed
    3)Power training is forbidden
    4)Friendlies between us members must be mutually agreed. Ingame friendships with random people are forbidden
    5)Support members in matches against other members is forbidden.
    6)Only forum members with at least 5 comments as today can join (to avoid 2nd forum accounts, trolls and people that will become soon inactive)

7)from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget. (picture required).

I'm sure that anyone that want to take part will follow the rules. However, to avoid problems and argues, I require you a picture of every player signed with T used clearly visible

If you want to join post here your intention and pm me your new fb when you done. You will need a fresh new Facebook account (remember to start top 11 only from next season. also don't befriend your new account with any existent one)

More things
    -Don't send too many fb requests on same days, or you will probably blocked by fb
    -You don't need more than 2 fb friends to join our server. If you still need friends send requests to one between jey and kevin (their acc is old)
    -on sunday don't start top11 until i and wild are ingame. I will enter at 11 italian time (i think utc +1). However you will read here on forum when i'm ingame.

Who break rules will be out. we will delete him from our friends list both ingame and on fb.

Participants list:
    CarlTaut
    Wildinho
    Kevinagueroz
    July Fourth
    semprul asem
    Baxtoot
    jey2208
    Sjenon
    Art2980
    Moel
    Cristi Moisa
    AC Viola
    Mister Q
    Snipe
    Ayman
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 05-04-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Ok , lets see who is up for a challenge.
    I hope for seniors to join since this could be a different experience than the usual road they take.

No players bought from scout list should be a rule.

Also from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget.

I'm not afraid to enter this league BUT I probably won't be very active seeing I'm already running 3 accounts already on T11. However if I enter this league and find out we get placed on a new server being the highest level on the server with a 3* transfer market I probably wont play because there will be ridiculous bidding wars on any decent players and for 35T a season we will hardly get any good players and any non-forum member T-Buyers are just going to crush us.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-24-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    KoHearts likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

put my name on the list, i have a small request maybe next week i will tell, since i have a little busy job until next sunday, don't have much time for online

I'm in, put me on the list
    Nex Club

Rookie
    somebody help me..how to improve player statistic because my team always lose with lower level team although my star higher ten them...
    please..

Quote Originally Posted by nazor View Post
    somebody help me..how to improve player statistic because my team always lose with lower level team although my star higher ten them...
    please..
    Wrong thread...
    vincenzo3057 likes this.
    Nex Club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    I'm in, put me on the list
    Done!
    @Kevin: Tell me your request on fb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No players bought from scout list should be a rule.

Also from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget.

I'm not afraid to enter this league BUT I probably won't be very active seeing I'm already running 3 accounts already on T11. However if I enter this league and find out we get placed on a new server being the highest level on the server with a 3* transfer market I probably wont play because there will be ridiculous bidding wars on any decent players and for 35T a season we will hardly get any good players and any non-forum member T-Buyers are just going to crush us.
    Yes i know...you know, the new server is also a problem for us without offers in the forum league.
    Forgot about the scouts lol
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-24-2013 at 11:50 AM.

I would get involved but just won't have the time because of work. Hope it works as well as our league is now finally

Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast