Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    I will keep it, at least for a while.

My best season ever.

League 1st and I'm qualified for CL and CUP finals
    Too bad this league is ending on one way but going out on a high... I've Qualified for next seasons CL but still got a fight on our hands to win the league, could of wrapped it up tonight but ended up losing 4-1 at home against title rivals Fazil FC.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I've just won my Cup Final 2 vs 1 with two goals on penalties Lucky me

3 Matches to go in the League and I am in a battle for league title against last Season league winner, Securas (35T manager) Got 2 points on him

For the CL final, I am against .... none other than.... Securas again lol. Out of our 4 matches against each other (2 in league and 2 in CL) we both got 2 victories and two defeats. All by the 2-1 score. It will be a GREAT GREAT CL Final.
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    I've just won my Cup Final 2 vs 1 with two goals on penalties Lucky me

3 Matches to go in the League and I am in a battle for league title against last Season league winner, Securas (35T manager) Got 2 points on him

For the CL final, I am against .... none other than.... Securas again lol. Out of our 4 matches against each other (2 in league and 2 in CL) we both got 2 victories and two defeats. All by the 2-1 score. It will be a GREAT GREAT CL Final.
    Congrats for the cup title.. and I have won the cup title too.. win 4-1 against none forumers.. and in CL final will be against another non forumers... in league I think ASBUB had the bigger chances to win the league....
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Congrats for the cup title.. and I have won the cup title too.. win 4-1 against none forumers.. and in CL final will be against another non forumers... in league I think ASBUB had the bigger chances to win the league....
    I need a good result against BullSharks today or we are going to blow our chances of winning it...

Your Cup Final times were very early this morning, I've never seen this before, Is this part of the new Nordeus scheduling?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I need a good result against BullSharks today or we are going to blow our chances of winning it...

Your Cup Final times were very early this morning, I've never seen this before, Is this part of the new Nordeus scheduling?
    should be. Got both semi finals at around 6:30 gmt am.

ASBUB FANS CELEBRATE DIVISION B TITLE

TSG Ahlten 2-5 ASBUB FC

ASBUB fans will be partying late into the night after the captured the DIV B League Title after a nerve racking win over TSG Ahlten, ASBUB made a confident start with Chanin netting in the 1st minute and Phusa continued his great goalscoring form since joining ASBUB midway through the season making it 2-0 on 20 minutes, but TSG made a comeback with Brocke scoring twice in a minute, ASBUB fans were nervous but it was a case of now of never for ASBUB, Otocka put ASBUB back in front from distance to give us a 3-2 lead at HT and Mirzamah tapped in for 4-2 at the beginning of the 2nd half, But TSG continued to fight hard to try and deny ASBUB the title by coming close to scoring a few more times in the 2nd half but ASBUB hit a late goal from substitute Suriel to seal the win they needed to win the league. This wouldn't of been possible had Fazil didn't slip up unexpectedly against ynwa fc.
    Cat Harrison, Fazil and CarlTaut like this.

Rookie
    I want to join too ..
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ASBUB FANS CELEBRATE DIVISION B TITLE

TSG Ahlten 2-5 ASBUB FC

ASBUB fans will be partying late into the night after the captured the DIV B League Title after a nerve racking win over TSG Ahlten, ASBUB made a confident start with Chanin netting in the 1st minute and Phusa continued his great goalscoring form since joining ASBUB midway through the season making it 2-0 on 20 minutes, but TSG made a comeback with Brocke scoring twice in a minute, ASBUB fans were nervous but it was a case of now of never for ASBUB, Otocka put ASBUB back in front from distance to give us a 3-2 lead at HT and Mirzamah tapped in for 4-2 at the beginning of the 2nd half, But TSG continued to fight hard to try and deny ASBUB the title by coming close to scoring a few more times in the 2nd half but ASBUB hit a late goal from substitute Suriel to seal the win they needed to win the league. This wouldn't of been possible had Fazil didn't slip up unexpectedly against ynwa fc.
    someone casn keep note of who won leagues and cls this season?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    I want to join too ..
    received your link. will add you. you will be in group B, replacing Leddy that changed his mind. Ps i'm Adnan