Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1025
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

From a Wildinho idea we decided to make an alternative forum league.
    The rules are these:
    1)Every season every player must spend no more than 35T to build his team. Tokens must come only from ingame sponsor deal. If you save tokens between seasons you will be able to use them next seasons. So, if you for example for first season use 12T only, next season you will be able to use 35t + the 23 you saved.
    2)Facebook invitations and 2nd accounts (for every purpose) aren't allowed
    3)Power training is forbidden
    4)Friendlies between us members must be mutually agreed. Ingame friendships with random people are forbidden
    5)Support members in matches against other members is forbidden.
    6)Only forum members with at least 5 comments as today can join (to avoid 2nd forum accounts, trolls and people that will become soon inactive)

7)from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget. (picture required).

I'm sure that anyone that want to take part will follow the rules. However, to avoid problems and argues, I require you a picture of every player signed with T used clearly visible

If you want to join post here your intention and pm me your new fb when you done. You will need a fresh new Facebook account (remember to start top 11 only from next season. also don't befriend your new account with any existent one)

More things
    -Don't send too many fb requests on same days, or you will probably blocked by fb
    -You don't need more than 2 fb friends to join our server. If you still need friends send requests to one between jey and kevin (their acc is old)
    -on sunday don't start top11 until i and wild are ingame. I will enter at 11 italian time (i think utc +1). However you will read here on forum when i'm ingame.

Who break rules will be out. we will delete him from our friends list both ingame and on fb.

Participants list:
    CarlTaut
    Wildinho
    Kevinagueroz
    July Fourth
    semprul asem
    Baxtoot
    jey2208
    Sjenon
    Art2980
    Moel
    Cristi Moisa
    AC Viola
    Mister Q
    Snipe
    Ayman
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 05-04-2013 at 10:48 AM.