Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned
    remove your link please now.... who knows... possibles trolls
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-29-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    remove your link please now.... who knows... possibles trolls
    done.
    you too.

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    there are 17 of us already.....hope can reach minimum 20 team, then it will devide into 2 league, with 10 team apart....other team maybe bot or other player that not in our T35 FORUM LEAGUE....one quick question, if the other player in the league that not firstly register with us wanna join? can be accept or not?
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    there are 17 of us already.....hope can reach minimum 20 team, then it will devide into 2 league, with 10 team apart....other team maybe bot or other player that not in our T35 FORUM LEAGUE....one quick question, if the other player in the league that not firstly register with us wanna join? can be accept or not?
    yeah we are discussing the 2 leagues.... the problem now is that we aren't sure how the server draws the teams.
    about the question..... why not? if we all agree and that's no 2nd account i guess that there aren't problems
    art2980 likes this.

yeah we are discussing the 2 leagues.... the problem now is that we aren't sure how the server draws the teams.
    about the question..... why not? if we all agree and that's no 2nd account i guess that there aren't problems
    What it can be is that half of the facebook accounts are connected to you and half the accounts are connected to wildinho and make sure everyone is on the same server, then we unfriend half and keep half of the friends on that list.

We could do a draw and place everyone into a GROUP A and a GROUP B. once we done that everyone in GROUP A must be friended with everyone else in GROUP A but MUST NOT be friends with anyone in GROUP B and vice versa. Meaning that GROUP A and GROUP B managers will end up in 2 seperate leagues. Is this what your trying to achieve?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What it can be is that half of the facebook accounts are connected to you and half the accounts are connected to wildinho and make sure everyone is on the same server, then we unfriend half and keep half of the friends on that list.

We could do a draw and place everyone into a GROUP A and a GROUP B. once we done that everyone in GROUP A must be friended with everyone else in GROUP A but MUST NOT be friends with anyone in GROUP B and vice versa. Meaning that GROUP A and GROUP B managers will end up in 2 seperate leagues. Is this what your trying to achieve?
    yeah that is what we can achieve i think.
    this is what i think: I have half forum members as friend in fb. wild has the other ones. i and wild are friends on fb. i enter top11, then wild enter, then after us everybody enter. at that point, when we are on same server, i remove wild from fb. so the ones with wild will be in his league, the other half in my league. when the leagues are done we will make friendlies to add each other for lvl 2
    art2980 and July Fourth like this.

this is what i think: I have half forum members as friend in fb. wild has the other ones. i and wild are friends on fb. i enter top11, then wild enter, then after us everybody enter. at that point, when we are on same server, i remove wild from fb. so the ones with wild will be in his league, the other half in my league. when the leagues are done we will make friendlies to add each other for lvl 2
    So are we trying to create a entire 14 team L2 league made out of forum members and 8 of these forum members will play in the L2 Champions League?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So are we trying to create a entire 14 team L2 league made out of forum members and 8 of these forum members will play in the L2 Champions League?
    at first we should wait to see how many we wil be.... but yes our idea is to have an entire lvl2 of us members

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    emmm......i think it can work. but do we (others team) must enter T11 at the same time? i mean after carltaut n wild enter...what is the time frame? i get a bit confuse nowdays due there're no more daily maintenance....
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    emmm......i think it can work. but do we (others team) must enter T11 at the same time? i mean after carltaut n wild enter...what is the time frame? i get a bit confuse nowdays due there're no more daily maintenance....
    yes after me and wild are in, on same server, everybody can enter ( before day3 when league is created ) and will be with us.
    art2980 likes this.

Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast