Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    For those who break the rule intentionally rule, do u mean remove him permanently?? is that a little bit harsh?
    hmmm maybe it's a bit harsh.... i dunno this is the reason because i ask you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    For those who break the rule intentionally rule, do u mean remove him permanently?? is that a little bit harsh?
    Breaking the rule that was agreed at the beginning is more harsh than that.

Apprentice
    Hey people start adding me I'm friends with wild & Carl on fb need friends on fb the more the better

Keep right on

In my opinion deleting from friends/facebook & allow power support is enough.
    Also doing the same with anyone who refuse to delete such person.
    I also think that every league should like three respected persons as judges to identify & decide if there was a breach.

And how can a person unintentionally break the rules ?
    Should we have a rule about biding wars between us ?
    I mean it worked smoothly & in a mature way in the current league with players backing off other's target but shall we make it a rule allowing players to call on players in thread & others should simply make ways ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    I also think that every league should like three respected persons as judges to identify & decide if there was a breach.

I mean it worked smoothly & in a mature way in the current league with players backing off other's target but shall we make it a rule allowing players to call on players in thread & others should simply make ways ?
    If 2 forum members are bidding on the same player, then it is obvious for both forum members to use their budget wisely since they both have a limited number of tokens, none of us here can afford bidding wars that go 10+ rounds and it will be a skill just to manage our limited tokens as well as trying to build ourselves a good team.

In the other league, we backed off because some of us knew that most of the tokens involved were farmed and there was a possibility we would end up wasting tokens in a needless bidding war.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    Hey people start adding me I'm friends with wild & Carl on fb need friends on fb the more the better

Keep right on
    no please... only add me or wild for now.... we are trying to avoid fb blocks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post

unintentionally = People who doesn't break a rule but act against common sense. you know we are thinking what's legit and what it isn't, but we can't predict everything

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    no please... only add me or wild for now.... we are trying to avoid fb blocks
    I need people to add me as going on a mini break and won't be on for a few days so need as many friends on list before Sunday !!

Keep right on

Apprentice
    unintentionally = People who doesn't break a rule but act against common sense. you know we are thinking what's legit and what it isn't, but we can't predict everything
    What about our mate David ? Lol

Keep right on

I know what the word mean.
    But we cant call it unintentionally breaking the rules since there wasnt a written rule but the person involved did something that the majority didnt like & then the judges decide what we shall do about the incident & of course they shouldnt be harsh on the person since there wasnt a rule.

Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast