Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

I have some things to discuss :

1- whats the priority when forming leagues ?
    Is it FB friends or top11 friends.

2- I think me & carl shouldnt have each other in FB since we dont wanna end up in the same group.

3-wouldnt be a better idea for each group to befriend & both leagues are invited via one outsider in an old server.

Also among the rules we should add that if a judge is inactive or if the person who is cheating is a judge then we can use a judge from another group.
    Last edited by Wildinho; 05-02-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    why do you want to play against me? there won't be match between us
    Actually I wanted to play july & Harro the most.
    They nag a lot with them used on farming tokens which will make it sweet to beat them & watch them moan LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    I have some things to discuss :

1- whats the priority when forming leagues ?
    Is it FB friends or top11 friends.

2- I think me & carl shouldnt have each other in FB since we dont wanna end up in the same group.

3-wouldnt be a better idea for each group to befriend & both leagues are invited via one outsider in an old server.
    we want to end on same server so
    1) I think, from what i've see so far, ingame friendships
    2) No, we will be friends before enter. then, when we will be on same server, we will split ingame
    3) It's impossible to do because we will end in two different servers in this way
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 05-02-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Banned
    They nag a lot with them used on farming tokens which will make it sweet to beat them & watch them moan LOL
    Harro won't take part

I'm not gonna moan too much because chances are on working on 35T/Season, I'm not going to have a world beater team, It will most likely suck and be a 4* average team most of the time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    3) It's impossible to do because we will end in two different servers in this way
    Not if we were invited by an outsider on an old server.
    We will both befriend with him separately then we should end in his server , both of us.

Banned
    Not if we were invited by an outsider on an old server.
    We will both befriend with him separately then we should end in his server , both of us.
    wild no, it's a risk.... and it's no needed since we will add each other (of our group) ingame through friendlies. Meanwhile we will delete everybody not on our group on fb list

Wild + Carl

Should be friended and enter the game first, then unfriend before everyone else enters the game to form the 2 groups.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wild + Carl

Should be friended and enter the game first, then unfriend before everyone else enters the game to form the 2 groups.
    exactly... otherwise we may end on a different server. about the unfriend thing... it's needed only before the day 3.... we don't need to hurry. Better wait that all are on same server

Banned
    So this is how we will do it.
    We will use wildinho main acc server. he will send invitations with his old acc to us. we and wild (new acc) will be friend on fb ( my acc and his new will also befriend his old ) before enter top11.
    Until sunday please befriend at least two members between me, jey, wild or kevin.
    On sunday i will enter the game before all. then wild will follow me. After us kevin and jey will enter. then everybody else.
    when we are on same server, i will make friendlies. everybody should add ingame the ones on his group. then he will unfriend on fb everybody that's not on his group.
    wild will also unfriend his main acc when we are in.

Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast