Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Well if you play at least 1 game a day with the player +1 round of hard training it's around 55% of fatigue a day. You get 40% every 24H so you make him play the latest games preferably and give him 1 green a day maybe 2. The training gives him 3 skill points and the game 2. This will go on for 28 days so 28x5 is 140 which is about 9 quality points.
    i don't think so... his training speed will decrease.... i bet on 120 skills points a season. remember that 35 greens are 1.25 greens a day

Banned
    Ok so now you admit it's possible
    no, i still say 10 quality are impossible.... there's difference between 8 and 10

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    i don't think so... his training speed will decrease.... i bet on 120 skills points a season. remember that 35 greens are 1.25 greens a day
    Well if he's 4 stars it won't decrease much untill he becomes a scout. I know this because my 5 star youngster is still doing about the same
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    Well if he's 4 stars it won't decrease much untill he becomes a scout. I know this because my 5 star youngster is still doing about the same
    i don't argue this, but even if fast trainers they won't have 2 skills points for every match. and 3 full hard trainings are 35% condition. so - 40% for every game -35% from training +18%from green +40%from rest..... you will lose every day 15% condition

i don't argue this, but even if fast trainers they won't have 2 skills points for every match. and 3 full hard trainings are 35% condition. so - 40% for every game -35% from training +18%from green +40%from rest..... you will lose every day 15% condition
    Umm it's -20% every game.

Banned
    Umm it's -20% every game.
    what?? in what server are you... maybe -30, not -20

what?? in what server are you... maybe -30, not -20
    Without arrows, normal mentality and own half pressing I lose 20% every game.

Banned
    i do the same and i lose -30 every game.... only with full defensive i lose 20

Apprentice
    Ok guys will set up a new fb account in next few days and will pm some of you with details when done !!

Keep right on

Banned
    just tested.... i get -27% for a match... full hard training session gives you around -37% (with cardio, stretching, and partitella). so every day you lose around -65% and you get 55%.... probabilmente il giocatore che hai allenato era vicino a guadagnare un punto qualità ed ha realmente ottenuto 8punti qualità =120punti abilità.... Not to mention that you have to powertrain a 4*star with quality ending in 0 or 1, otherwise his training speed will be reduced twice
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-25-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast