Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned
    well, we will never be 100% sure that people won't buy T. But an expert player eye knows when something is suspicious...for example everyone here recognize when a player is power trained... and just to disencourage T buying and farming i require for every sign and every T wasted a picture like this:
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-11-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Dumbledor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledor View Post
    Sounds easy enough but I do have one question of my own... how do I make sure people ain't purchasing tokens or exceeding the 35T mark? I used to be an admin on a call of duty 4 forum for the fantastic |Smart| servers on the p.c and most of what you said is pretty much just the same as what I was doing there.. soooo explain that lil detail to me and I will help no problem
    Just everyone being a good sportsman more than anything else and everyone sticking to the rules, you need to provide screenshots of players bought to let everyone know how many T spent, and you can only use T for TV rights as you earn them.
    CarlTaut and Dumbledor like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Gotta love screenies :-D if this is all I need to do then I'm more than game. I guess I will need to make a new team up then at the start of next season yayy, best had get thinkin of a team name as well (probs the hardest part of the game for me) ha

Banned
    so to me is ok then . From now on you will be the admin of the next people that will join. the new season starts in 3weeks...so you just need to send me a pm with your fresh new fb acc link and to open a thread to let newcomers join... otherwise you will end in level 1 only with the non promoted teams hehe.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-11-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Banned
    here are the rules:
    1)Every season every player must spend no more than 35T to build his team (in lvl 1 actually 40, because 5t are given at the start). Tokens must come only from ingame sponsor deal. If you save tokens between seasons you will be able to use them next seasons. So, if you for example for first season use 12T only, next season you will be able to use 35t + the 23 you saved.
    2)Facebook invitations and 2nd accounts (for every purpose) aren't allowed
    3)Power training is forbidden
    4)Friendlies between us members must be mutually agreed. Ingame friendships with random people are forbidden
    5)Support members in matches against other members is forbidden. support members against non forum members is allowed only in CL and Cup. Support non forum against non forum is always possible
    6)Watching video to get boosters is forbidden
    7)from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget. (picture required).
    8)I require you a picture of every player signed (and every T wasted) with T used clearly visible

Who break rules will be out. we will delete him from our friends list both ingame and on fb, and power support will be against him.

Important: don't send fb friendships request... we will add each other through friendlies
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-11-2013 at 03:03 PM.

I feel honoured to be given the responsibility, fingers crossed I don't make any booboo's whilst in charge ha. Another Q if a senior member wants in and wants to start a new team do I admin them as well?
    Last edited by Dumbledor; 07-11-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: removed some jibberish
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    you mean someone, that already joined us, wanting to restart from scratch? yes you will be the admin of them. You will be the admin of everyone that will join the league next season...and maybe also after that season, if you wish to keep the competition open...that will be your choice. as soon as your fresh acc is ready pm me the link. i will give you a list of the things to watch...just minor things, but importants to avoid fb blocking accounts policy
    Dumbledor likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    you mean someone, that already joined us, wanting to restart from scratch? yes you will be the admin of them. You will be the admin of everyone that will join the league next season...and maybe also after that season, if you wish to keep the competition open...that will be your choice. as soon as your fresh acc is ready pm me the link. i will give you a list of the things to watch...just minor things, but importants to avoid fb blocking accounts policy
    mmm.. perhaps he means a B team or reserves team... like USStickinsicts B or USStickinsicts Reserves...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    mmm.. perhaps he means a B team or reserves team... like USStickinsicts B or USStickinsicts Reserves...
    that is against rules...2nd accounts forbidden

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    maybe this league will get bigger n bigger!! hehehe.... then we'll hav a great 35T cup match next season...
    nordeus5 likes this.
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast