Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

A draw for Nicojean Cai and another victory for us puts Trolling Stones 4 points behind the leaders. We'll face in the last two matchdays both Nicojean Cai and Nord Castilla B, so gonna be a real though finish.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    After the first days i thought that promotion was impossible for you, but then you build a good team and you definitely deserve to be up in the first positions

ps: please remove AEPRE 35 (Blocked) and FC Nicojean (Blocked) from your friends list. You should also remove Heath (Inactive) and send ingame requests to Talavera and Conn Serenity.
    I remember someone posting in the chat about making odds for promotion putting me on last place, and me replying "don't sell me as dead after 3 days" duh!

And yeah i'll do that.
    CarlTaut and jey2208 like this.

Rookie
    My predictions for League 3 in the start of the season was:

1. Crazy Croc
    2. USStickinsicts
    3. Peacock
    4. Terriers
    5. Hamsterjam
    6. Komodo
    7. Starfish

Current standings after round 23:

1. Terriers - 59 pts
    2. USStickinsicts - 53 pts
    3. Crazy Croc - 52 pts
    4. Peacock - 48 pts
    5. Komodo - 47 pts
    6. Hamsterjam - 44 pts
    7. Starfish - 44 pts

Guess i was selling myself a bit short but other than that i'm pretty close on most. Those that look to qualify for CL are the ones i also thought would make it, although i got the numbers wrong.

Anyhow - one more win for me, and a loss of pts for Carl and I can crown myself the League 3 Champion! Will be a good result for us, after dropping out of Cup early (won it in both season 1 and 2), and also dropped (kinda) early out of our 35T Cup (was hoping to last longer, being the reigning Champ and all).

Another big good luck to all for the last 3 games, and may Terrie... i mean the best team win!
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

We are 4th in the league now... After we won 11-1 earlier this evening, This puts us in a position where 3 wins in our last 3 games would get ASBUB in the CL next season but we face Q Little Chicks tomorrow, A very tough game for us indeed... Mole play Wild Jaguars tomorrow as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We are 4th in the league now... After we won 11-1 earlier this evening, This puts us in a position where 3 wins in our last 3 games would get ASBUB in the CL next season but we face Q Little Chicks tomorrow, A very tough game for us indeed... Mole play Wild Jaguars tomorrow as well.
    Little chicks vs ASBUB its gonna be the toughest match.. After we lost to Fazil, this match is the most important in the season.. Gl for you July may the best team win...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Rookie
    After beating Peacock 1-0 away from home yesterday, and getting a 2-1 victory against Komodo today Sjenons Terriers are now only 1 pt away from securing League 3 title

All of the "Forumteams" are in top7, already secured promotion to League 4 next season but there is still a little fight for CL places (mainly Peacock and Komodo fighting for the 4th spot, Stickinsicts and Crazy Crocs seems fairly secure right now). If Peacock looses today, and Hamsterjam gets a win, the Hamsters will also be in the race for 4th again.
    art2980 likes this.
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

35T NEWS - AEPRE FC 35 AIMS FOR 3RD, TROLLING LOOKS CONFIDENT
    AEPRE FC 35 seems to be very confident to secure a spot in the Champions League, as they are having easy fixtures left. The teams includes FC Nicojean (blocked), Thirty Fivers and Underdogs FC. While at the same time, Morgan O'Brees Trolling Stones looking very confident to finish first in the league, with FC Nicojean Cai in the fixture, Trolling seems to be robbing the title away for sure, but only time will tell, and anything is possible.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Little chicks vs ASBUB its gonna be the toughest match.. After we lost to Fazil, this match is the most important in the season.. Gl for you July may the best team win...
    I've got a couple of players injured, well I sold one player earlier because it wasn't worth wasting reds on since we are limited to supplies, I'm readying my team for next season and clearing out some dead wood... But I'm hoping things can go our way and get 4th place in the league.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've got a couple of players injured, well I sold one player earlier because it wasn't worth wasting reds on since we are limited to supplies, I'm readying my team for next season and clearing out some dead wood... But I'm hoping things can go our way and get 4th place in the league.
    when can I expect your friend request for new 35T ....
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    when can I expect your friend request for new 35T ....
    in the next couple of days.

Banned
    Just 1 point for you to be sure of the league title... or a loss or draw for me... even if it is not mathematically... well done Sjenon, you deserved to win this league
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-26-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    pnr8555, Morgan O'Bree and Sjenon like this.

Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast