Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Quote Originally Posted by AC Viola View Post
    looks you started to sign some better player, july
    Yeah was needed, must admit I got a bit lucky with the auctions, was needed really after that 3-0 in the cup, least with a few 5* players it gives me a chance of turning it around eh.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    You made some good signings July.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    You made some good signings July.
    Yeah I think those 3 players should be enough to get us into the Champions League next season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah I think those 3 players should be enough to get us into the Champions League next season.
    If you sell these players that are in Auction now your team Q will be 15 and if you win cup 2end leg than I have no doubt you are going to win Cup & league.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    If you sell these players that are in Auction now your team Q will be 15 and if you win cup 2end leg than I have no doubt you are going to win Cup & league.
    Nah, It will be difficult to overturn 3-0, I know it can be done... Those players in the auction are junkie players, would not be surprised if none of them sell, its so difficult to sell crap players in L1, but we hope we get a noob bidding on them. It's the only way.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nah, It will be difficult to overturn 3-0, I know it can be done... Those players in the auction are junkie players, would not be surprised if none of them sell, its so difficult to sell crap players in L1, but we hope we get a noob bidding on them. It's the only way.
    Hope some one bid on them,, If I get out the the cup I am going to suck most of them.

Apprentice
    Hi everyone as you may have noticed I have not been active lately on my forum league accounts and on forum This is down to personal reasons beyond my control ! I just thought I'd let fellow players know that I am retiring from both leagues ! I would like to thank you all who took part in these leagues it was good fun and a good way to play the game and enjoyed the banter with you all !! And remember baxtoot won the first ever forum league ( ha ha )

Thanks guys

KEEP RIGHT ON
    Mister Q likes this.

topken why I do not buy the visa card? Each subscription is to be topken is the star of this notice:The authorization for this card was declined. Please verify that all card information you've provided is accurate, and try again.

If you continue to experience these problems, you will have to contact your bank or card issuer to find out why the authorization was declined.

Visit the home page click buytopken topeleven the whole error message not show up to buy ad vs topken ... would help ... I am checking in Vietnam ...

Banned
    Hi Baxtoot, we won't forget you won the other league! If you will come back there will be always an open door for you
    Keep Right On!

PS: someone should remove spam over this comment

Banned
    Thx to Art for the updated table

4 teams still in.. who do you think will win this fantastic cup?

Big Thans to Semprul Asem as usual for his fantastic works with the cup trophy!!!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-06-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    art2980 likes this.

Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast