Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Banned

Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-09-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Banned

First Virdicts: Ajax finished 1st in group A, Sjenons first in group B, Art first in group D. USS out from Cup A

Banned
    tomorrow last turn:
    Fazil vs Forevel
    Ravi Taneja vs Walney
    Cristi vs Mister Q
    Wildinho vs Viola
    July vs Cai
    Semprul vs Ayman
    Moel vs Euron
    Jey vs Lanza

I wanna join this... I've wasted plenty of money on my team now so its time for a new challenge me thinks :-D
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledor View Post
    I wanna join this... I've wasted plenty of money on my team now so its time for a new challenge me thinks :-D
    We have a problem right now though...because i haven't enough time to follow more than 30 people... If i don't find someone else from low levels that want to keep this league open to new entries i fear you won't be able to join. I will inform you next week.
    Cheers ;-)

Ive got a mixture of teams, lvl 10 the highest lvl 3 the lowest... I did suggest something like this a good few month ago and to my surprise it's actually happening :-D What sort of help do you need to keep this league running, I'd rather use my spare time to do something like this instead of scratching my head over my teams failings ha. Let me know if I can be of help because I'm sure I won't be the only person out there who would like to see this continue or even grow ;-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledor View Post
    Ive got a mixture of teams, lvl 10 the highest lvl 3 the lowest... I did suggest something like this a good few month ago and to my surprise it's actually happening :-D What sort of help do you need to keep this league running, I'd rather use my spare time to do something like this instead of scratching my head over my teams failings ha. Let me know if I can be of help because I'm sure I won't be the only person out there who would like to see this continue or even grow ;-)
    well, the things to be done to keep this league running are many... for example: explain rules to every newcomers, as well as answer their questions concerning the league. Control that people follows the rules. organize and explain our friendly cup. upload every a while news and standings. open every season a thread in which people can express their intention to join...
    and yes you can be of help in this case if you want to do such things in level1 for newcomers and non promoted... so if you want to take this involvement you are welcome !

Sounds easy enough but I do have one question of my own... how do I make sure people ain't purchasing tokens or exceeding the 35T mark? I used to be an admin on a call of duty 4 forum for the fantastic |Smart| servers on the p.c and most of what you said is pretty much just the same as what I was doing there.. soooo explain that lil detail to me and I will help no problem
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    @Carl.. I think you should update first post..
    FAQ section may be needed..
    CarlTaut and nordeus5 like this.

Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast