Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    just tested.... i get -27% for a match... full hard training session gives you around -37% (with cardio, stretching, and partitella). so every day you lose around -65% and you get 55%.... probabilmente il giocatore che hai allenato era vicino a guadagnare un punto qualità ed ha realmente ottenuto 8punti qualità =120punti abilità.... Not to mention that you have to powertrain a 4*star with quality ending in 0 or 1, otherwise his training speed will be reduced twice
    Ok allora probabilmente e' andata cosi. Comunque ero contento che si puo' allenare un giocatore cosi con pochi pacchi verdi
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Ok allora probabilmente e' andata cosi. Comunque ero contento che si puo' allenare un giocatore cosi con pochi pacchi verdi
    si bhè però trovarne uno con quella velocitò di allenamento è dura...io in sette stagioni ne ho trovato uno solo, che ha fatto 6 punti qualità con qualche verde (più o meno 20)
    CameraLagg likes this.

Banned
    Pleas Semprul don't add anyone else... the ones that were on my fb friends list aren't accounts that take part in this league

Did you started with the facebook adding ?

Apprentice
    I'd like to join you guys but, I can barely have time to manage 2 of my accounts, perhaps I'd join if I had an android phone so I can get in while in school but sadly, I can't lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Did you started with the facebook adding ?
    yes i prepared my account ages ago... and semprul already sent me his fb link... but then he begun add us from the other forum league
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-25-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    yes i prepared my account ages ago... and semprul already sent me his fb link... but then he begun add us from the other forum league
    We shouldnt let people who doesnt know how this should work to take things in their hands.
    let them just accept one of us adding them & they should stay calm & do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    We shouldnt let people who doesnt know how this should work to take things in their hands.
    let them just accept one of us adding them & they should stay calm & do nothing.
    he asked me with a pm and i told him to don't add anyone else apart from me.... but apparently people don't read

Rookie
    Ps - i tried to say several pages ago i wanted to join. please add me, and unless facebook is a bitchh again i'll get another account up and running after the weekend
    CarlTaut likes this.

Apprentice
    got my new fb account pm please so can start adding you guys

keep right on
    keep right on
    here to make the numbers up
    to take part is to succeed

Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast