to all: Remember not to enter before me and wild in t11 tomorrow
    Mister Q likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    to all: Remember not to enter before me and wild in t11 tomorrow
    ok carl
    Chris's BullSharks ready to go
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    didn't you choose spitting cobras?? So everybody here choosed animal name? may go with Taut Stick insicts then

not anymore, was my 1 st choice, but i'll go with the sharks

so who should i add ? with you carltaut ? i sent a request to wildinho, but he's in the other group now

Guys , let me add you on my main account , other than the one I will play in this game , so I can invite you & have some tokens to boost my team.

If I get blocked again when I start my account up for this I'm screwed for the weekend since I've no sim card to verify it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Wild Jaguars Ghrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    favorite dessert : squirrels

Rookie
    Atm I got Wild (both main and "wildinho" account), kevin and carl as fb-friends.

anyone i should delete to avoid getting in the "wrong" league?

i guess one of you leader guys should hurry and have ppl adding the right fb-friends etc tonight?
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Rookie
    and btw, from earlier experience with things like this - there is ALWAYS atleast 1 guy that doesn't show up, so imo we should just all go for 1 League.

Unless you get 15 confirmations tonight, i would personally do it like that... up to you guys in lead though
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast