Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Top Eleven 2019-2020

Top Eleven 2019-2020

Hello everyone,
    Hope u're good,

Last year I suggest some suggestions for the team they make it but isn't not enough, us I know the team nordeus leave the other game spellsouls so I think this year we be good for us.

If u have any idea about TE2019 do you have any good or bad news about the game, the gameplay etc ..

Best regards
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Apprentice
    I have been in the market for a player who can both play as a striker and as attacking midfielder.. I've had no luck. Was wondering if an update could be done where they'll b a notification if a preferred player hits the transfer market. Rather than staying at the transfer market section for hours waiting for a preferred player to come through, or a search box for specific players in the case of negotiations

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I have been in the market for a player who can both play as a striker and as attacking midfielder.. I've had no luck. Was wondering if an update could be done where they'll b a notification if a preferred player hits the transfer market. Rather than staying at the transfer market section for hours waiting for a preferred player to come through, or a search box for specific players in the case of negotiations
    Buy either a striker or an AM and as long as they're under 20 then 45 or so greens will give you the other position you need.
    Bunzo likes this.