• 1 Post By king7eric
  • 2 Post By madflo19
  • 10 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Hunter
  • 2 Post By tomu741

Thread: Do not worry..

Red face Do not worry..

Hey,

I just want to say that Nordeus made a good game where you are playing all kinds of competitions and you can feel that you are a real manager for a moment. I am looking at the threads every day and there are a lot of critics, that ia not your job, just post your problem tell your idea and let Admins see it. Everyone have at least 1 problem but it will be fixed as soon as they find a solution, do not worry. Just go back nine years earlier, Top Eleven was nothing, just a simple game with few commands, now is something big and it is still improving. Just continue to share your problem and ideas and everything will be good. Good luck Managers!
    king7eric, Rutger0, Hunter and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaqbman View Post
    Hey,

I just want to say that Nordeus made a good game where you are playing all kinds of competitions and you can feel that you are a real manager for a moment. I am looking at the threads every day and there are a lot of critics, that ia not your job, just post your problem tell your idea and let Admins see it. Everyone have at least 1 problem but it will be fixed as soon as they find a solution, do not worry. Just go back nine years earlier, Top Eleven was nothing, just a simple game with few commands, now is something big and it is still improving. Just continue to share your problem and ideas and everything will be good. Good luck Managers!
    6 months into the game, I'm now addicted to TE

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Love the game....

Just take the bugs for granted... they will be fixed in time

Yeah..sure..
    Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Don't Worry Be Happy

Someone good in lyrics might rewrite the song for TE
    You know, like

If opponent GK makes 7 saves
    If you have 65%-35% b.p. but 0% shot efficiency
    Don't Worry Be Happy

When you 're making a sub
    but your bench player still not comes
    Don't Worry Be Happy

If you 're playing vs a +1 LV team with 159% q in the Cup
    If you got destroyed by a mutant's team
    Don't Worry Be Happy

When you 're present in every game
    but loosing from teams with no manager
    Don't Worry Be Happy

now put the melody
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-17-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    couldn't agree with you more, this game is beautiful.
    TE has been on the top. it has been on editor's choice for at least 2 years, i guess(as much as i remember).

@nik nice one. lol.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-17-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Rutger0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaqbman View Post
    Hey,

And Nordeus is so greedy.. ppl with money can do anything!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Addicted
    How can you feel that you are real manager? Four years ago was fun to play, now its just daily routine. Well maybe for those who just started to play there is wow... so great game with a lot of to do but when i look to the past it was somehow more interesting than now. I havnt seen any big improvements since associations was introduced. Few good things was cut off and only ruins left or was introduced like something new but it was in the past and now is not so good.Those competitions aren't improvements just some accessories to improve our happiness when the main game struggles.
    What is a verdict - I see that new managers like this new top eleven because its arcade style - many things to do - competitions, national team thing... But old players know from where we come and how it is going now. So why here are a lot of criticism.
    madflo19 and Altiplano like this.

Yeah, I don't get this thread. It's a fine game, but it could be, and WAS, so much better. Nordeus does a lot of things that are worthy of criticism as they have done a number of things to make the game worse. They act in their own interests and not in the interests of their players. If there was any comparable PC/mobile football manager game of the same sort with a similar userbase, I think a number of people would flock to it based on how good this game used to be and just isn't anymore.