Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Proof that there is a conspiracy crom nordeus against me and my teammates !

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    I will look into this VPN issue further Kaizer and get back to you via PM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I was thinking about many people . I have no big proofs of from who it comes . I think about some old french mates who are jealous or some people on the forum , so khris i give you my apologies despite we are completly opposed on the way we think the game should go ...
    Hi Kaizer. Damien and I are proud french assciation (soon a second one) is fighting with the best ! Be sure, we are not those you spoke about !
    Regards
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Jego View Post
    Hi Kaizer. Damien and I are proud french assciation (soon a second one) is fighting with the best ! Be sure, we are not those you spoke about !
    Regards
    Hi Eric ,
    Finally support team told me i used a VPN earlier this year . I was surprised because i thought i didn't use it since a very long time ...
    So i took a look into the VPN app which was still on my devices , and i found an anormal amount of data in the august month .... ( i didn't remember i use it on august and why ? Because we could watch 25 videos per day with no difficult since a long time too and no need a VPN ...)

So i used this vpn in august , maybe acidentaly ...
    I decided to delete the vpn app to be sure not having problem in the future .

Thank you for your encouragement .

Try to don't give up and come back soon in top 100 .

Say hello to Damien .
    maloukees, Altiplano and Eric Jego like this.

Rookie
    Unfortunally when we found how to improve ourselves, we consider we didn't have enough weapon to adapt... and since some weeks, everything are against all logical for draws. And by now Matchmaking has destroyed every trust... We just did face last week top 22 and 36. Hopefully only for final, not both of them twice. Reverse of the medal, a nice 4-31 with no chance at all to fight ! Top 100 is so far away... that "Next" ;-) association won't be us in top 100 ! Be sure you are an exemple, not for everything... but for Association management for sure.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Dreamer
    I just dont get it why vpn can be harmful?? Whats the benefit using vpn anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    I just dont get it why vpn can be harmful?? Whats the benefit using vpn anyway?
    Time ago it was used to have access to more offers (when we had no limits of 30 ads per day), right now it goes (and it went too since the beginning) against the terms and conditions of video providers becuse they have to manage the specific publiticy for each country, so let's imagine that someone contracts publicity only for Austria and they pay for each view, and now imagine that from all the other european countries the people uses vpn for watching these ads, really it is a big issue if you think in those who are paying more than what is necessary due those who are using vpn to obtain resources in exchange of watching ads...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12