Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Scary guy

Scary guy-2.jpg

looking back it's not really an 'illegal' formation, but I don't really know how to counter it.

by the way the guy recently lost 1 nil to a team 14% less quality than him in the cup, other team used a normal 4 at the back formation

also thanks for advice
    Titles: 2 cups, 2 leagues, no CL.

All-Time:
    Most Appearances: Frank Mohanta: 252 (DL/DC)
    Most Goals: Stuart "Canadian Jesus" Harding: 99 (ST)
    Most Assists: Frank Mohanta: 70 (DL/DC)

Current Season:
    (to be updated later)

"No one ever has ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more."
    - George S. Patton

Yugoslavia in Halloween event was more illegal, with only two DC's.
    I played 4-5-1V, Def, counters, long balls and won them. The third time

Apprentice
    I know this was a week ago and the match is probably already over and whatever but if I were you he seems to rely on his heavy attack options and trust his midfield and DC players to stop the rare chances you will make after you get past the offensive cloud he uses. If I were you I would exploit the gap in his right field, there is a huge player body missing in the AMR/MR position. I would attack that opportunistically. For the home feature, I would focus on making sure he scores no aggregate goals at all and essentially park the bus. He will get frustrated and try to go for a hard attack this will leave him open for a counter and your well rested attackers charge in for 1-0 win. Now at his house I would no risk parking the bus as he has a home advantage, in fact, I would be more attacking and focus passing down the right flank, long passes to get passed his AMC/AMR/AML pseudo defensive line, and play with an attacking mentality. With this you should win 1-0 or draw 1-1 and that is good enough for you to advance to the finals. If you meet him in the finals I have no tactics other than to try to keep possession to bait his team into committing fouls and giving you free-kick and corner opportunities.
    Last edited by TheWhiteKirby; 12-08-2018 at 01:52 AM.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12