Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't have any "inside" info but I would guess that this is the last season of nations.
    They will gone with the "old" TE 2018 next season.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't have any "inside" info but I would guess that this is the last season of nations.
    But they say this is the new feature and more nations will be added into the international sticker album (which I think is good)
    But they f** up when they make 1 day international window which makes it more undesirable to play and tons of manager just forgotten there's a feature called "national team" on their top11
    Players below 30yo shouldn't get to retire that easily. That's so wrong, I release my best 30++ player the past months so I could choose younger player and suddenly my 1 and only 26yo GK wants to retire. wtf!?

Retirements - National team-gk.jpg

Nordeus are right.
    Players don't retire.
    They just announced that they are not playing for national team any more.
    It could be that Mbappe would have said that he would no more play for France, while he would still continue playing for PSG...

It would be as if Mbappe, Griezmann, Kante, Varane, and Lloris all decided to retire from national duty at the same time.
    crisgr and Seeker85 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

This totally sucks now. Been training like a demon every day and now the other teams are too strong to beat. I was going well when we had more time with a first xi that could beat hard and medium and a second xi that could win the easy game. Now I can’t win any and on top of that half my squad is now retiring all at once even some who are 28-29. No warning about this so I didn’t pick the crap free players . Am I going for the 549 gold package to win a couple of 30 odds I don’t think so.
    I have a 20-3-1 league record this season so I know I haven’t suddenly become a bad player.
    OWN GOAL NORDEUS. Fix this or drop the feature
    jcohen42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I would be so annoyed if this happens. I've like 3 albums with just a single missing nation. I don't want to sound too dramatic, but don't be surprised if I started using ALL CAPS to express my disappointment!
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    One 25 year old and 2 26 year olds retire. 6 in total going and the oldest is 30. They're that good because I took the trouble to train them. They'll not be the only players going at the end of the season. Your call Top Eleven

Retirements - National team-2018-12-06.jpg
    Seeker85 likes this.

I m sure that nordeus is watching the forum and this thread but you see, no response from Sausy.
    The older managers had many unpleasant surprises from TE.
    Many features just stopped the next day without any warning.
    So better claim all the pages you gathered and don't buy new players till next week.
    jcohen42 likes this.

Unfortunately this event is broken and/or not supported any more. I just need 1 more team to complete all 48 teams but for the last 2 weeks I keep getting the same teams I have already played and completed. So the event seems broken

Retirements - National team-aa0.jpg
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast