Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    New low today....7 of my National team are listed as retiring....7 ......two of them are under 26.....how is this fair, another nail in this games coffin....
    Same thing happened to me today

a 26 year old who is an 8 star player is amongst the rest are 29 , 30, 31 34 and 34

how is a 26 year old retiring ?????????
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Yes I'm the same 4 players ( the best ones ! ) Under 27 retiring 4 over 33 still playing and the difference between what I'm being offered as free players is a joke

Apprentice
    well i think so we all should be looking for replacements.......
    my top scorers and assist leaders are young and they too are retiring.

Famous
    Two of the players I got offered today were 25, one was 23. I have 26 yo's retiring out of the 9 I'm losing.
    Really?
    Where are the 18, 19 20 yo replacements?

But only took 4 attempts to win the 3 games today, slightly better than the 10 last week!!!!
    Last edited by gogs67; 11-28-2018 at 11:55 AM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks for this thread; I've forwarded this to the team and will follow up in this thread as I learn more.

I have no answers for the questions raised here for the moment I'm afraid, but we're following all feedback closely.
    gogs67 likes this.

8 of my national team are retiring, the youngest is 26. 2 x 32 year olds and 2 x 31 year olds aren't retiring, but 2 x 27 year olds are. WTFLMAOBBQ

Back of the net!

Pro

National team: new update and changes sucks

1st : I got a notice that three 7 stars players will retire from my national team at the end of this season ( after few days )

two of them at age of 31 and one at age of 27 !!! come on since when players retire at this young age !!
    I am the manager and I want these players to stay in my team and they'd love to serving their country and play or stay on the benches if they are tired !!

why are you kicking them out of my team ?

2nd: The teams I am facing since 2-3 weeks are 8-10 stars and I am barely able to get one card only every week...
    why did you make things so hard ? is it because my National team 7 stars ?? or any other explanation ??
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry @USARABAT but we have already two open & active threads about those issues and a post from Sausy.
    We 're gonna loose the ball here
    Threads are merged.
    USARABAT likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    This retirement its like make the team more equally to other players, all free players are 80% maybe next season the national teams play for our association!!!

That is awesome by the way then all the tanking is directly finished!!!

What you think mates??

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    This retirement its like make the team more equally to other players, all free players are 80% maybe next season the national teams play for our association!!!

That is awesome by the way then all the tanking is directly finished!!!

What you think mates??
    You're insane. What use is tanking with national teams??? And team quality in national teams is decided by the best 14 players, so adding 80% players does nothing but make the teams worse. It changes nothing about how quality is calculated. And national teams playing for associations might be the silliest idea I've ever heard. Why would you even want that?

Let new managers bring their teams up to the level of other managers, don't bring established managers down.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast