Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
Like Tree41Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

  1. #21
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    255
    I mean more National teams become same quality and more fit to play in the Association matches instead of our normal team.

    So our normal teams can concentrate on the League, CL and Cup matches.

    At the same time no use to tank with our normal teams anymore, only during vacations and so

  2. #22
    Apprentice jcohen42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I mean more National teams become same quality and more fit to play in the Association matches instead of our normal team.

    So our normal teams can concentrate on the League, CL and Cup matches.

    At the same time no use to tank with our normal teams anymore, only during vacations and so
    Again, I disagree. There is no easy way to maintain the National Team squad. It is barely sufficient for its international games; putting them in associations is pointless. There are far better ways to fix tanking in Associations, namely using Association game team qualities rather than qualities in other competitions, implementing an ELO system, balancing out the prize system, etc. It does not need to get muddled up.
    DRAGONS SC II

    THE (TEMPORARY) RETURN

    On break from 5/28/17 to 6/11/18
    Highest Level: 51
    Promoted: 42/44 before 5/28/17, 4/4 after 6/11/18
    Real Money Spent: $0

  3. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    mine, 8 players retire next season....only one Wednesday left this season...i have to complete the stickers next week or become never.

  4. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by zulazlyFC View Post
    mine, 8 players retire next season....only one Wednesday left this season...i have to complete the stickers next week or become never.
    Yesterday I used five 80% quality players againts brazil and managed to win 5-2. Maybe there's still hope...
    maloukees and jarharnamme like this.

  5. #25
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    255
    I removed all my retiremtent already except the GK.. otherwise no GK and won all my national matches in 4 tries
    pele and jarharnamme like this.

  6. #26
    Rookie pele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by zulazlyFC View Post
    mine, 8 players retire next season....only one Wednesday left this season...i have to complete the stickers next week or become never.
    Wait, is this true?

    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I removed all my retiremtent already except the GK.. otherwise no GK and won all my national matches in 4 tries
    I've five retiring players, and three of them are in the first eleven, both at 120%+, aged 28. Removing them at this stage will cause a big drop in my team average. So a bit worried to do something so drastic.

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    29
    I have eleven players retiring, six of them below 30... Who has more?

  8. #28
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    374
    Since players and formation haven't matter, we can win (or lost) in every case. Do not worry about retire players and enjoy of the mess

  9. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Since players and formation haven't matter, we can win (or lost) in every case. Do not worry about retire players and enjoy of the mess
    Right. Though after this week I think I will never win again, I played 8 games against the strongest opponent, in all but one I had better stats (shoots and possession), and still managed just three draws, other five I lost

  10. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    22
    I don't understand this retirement of young players and not only that my best players are retiring. When I do win and get that free player, it is a 25 yr old 5 star player and I am losing an 8 star 26 yr old player. The teams I play against is 7 - 9 stars. How do I win if the quality of my team is dropping? Nordeus wants us to spend 600 tokens to buy players. The national is a cool concept but I can ignore it. Don't need to focus on the national team.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast