Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127
Like Tree58Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

  1. #121
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallatar View Post
    So, I log in to train my national team only to find my good 6-7 star players mostly replaced by 3-4 star. None were near retirement age and even the new player I bought last week has disappeared. No chance of completing albums now Top Eleven. Thanks for ruining the game.
    Same problem ! I just played national team because its interesting and change game
    I had a team 140% and now...80%!!!!
    I use a lot of green pack for this players and all retire!!! Wtf ?!?? It s a joke?!???
    Nordeus give us explication!!! Give me my green pack!

  2. #122
    Dreamer NekoIzMase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    485
    I didn't get new opponents today.
    Retirements - National team-222.jpg

  3. #123
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8
    WTF just happened with National Teams? Not even a way to check our achievements or stats? This is disappointing...
    USARABAT likes this.
    Team: AG' P
    Founded: 01/07/2013
    Level: 65 - 17 Leagues, 2 Champions, 2 Cups.
    National Team: Uruguay - 1 International Cup.
    Association: Campeones del Siglo - 52-41-25-17
    Manager ID: 1311433785

  4. #124
    Apprentice jcohen42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ummy View Post
    WTF just happened with National Teams? Not even a way to check our achievements or stats? This is disappointing...
    Should expect nothing less for Nordeus; they don't care about giving managers a more fulfilling experience. It's all about clicks and money.
    DRAGONS SC II

    THE (TEMPORARY) RETURN

    On break from 5/28/17 to 6/11/18
    Highest Level: 51
    Promoted: 42/44 before 5/28/17, 4/4 after 6/11/18
    Real Money Spent: $0

  5. #125
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    29
    The sad thing about this national team stunt nordeus pulled. Is that managers invested in their teams and now that investment is just gone.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  6. #126
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    The sad thing about this national team stunt nordeus pulled. Is that managers invested in their teams and now that investment is just gone.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    I feel pity for those who paid hundreds of tokens to buy scout players for their national teams .... their money has gone with the wind

  7. #127
    Rookie pele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    The sad thing about this national team stunt nordeus pulled. Is that managers invested in their teams and now that investment is just gone.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I feel pity for those who paid hundreds of tokens to buy scout players for their national teams .... their money has gone with the wind
    Has anyone tried contacting TE support for refunds?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213