Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

At the start of next season I will have 9 players available, I guess that means that I will not be able to play event unless I spend some tokens, because I need 14 to start the match, right?
    Retirements - National team-qpr.jpg
    gslgregory likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    At the start of next season I will have 9 players available, I guess that means that I will not be able to play event unless I spend some tokens, because I need 14 to start the match, right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QPR.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	114738
    All my players retiring. Only 2 GKs are not. Just waiting to see what nordeus have planned. It's useless to complain because they don't give a **** anyway. They know we will continue playing no matter how ****ed they make the game for us and even if we leave their are always new players.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    gslgregory likes this.

Apprentice
    beat you.....10 of my starting 11 retiring....joke!

Retirements - National team-capture.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    beat you.....10 of my starting 11 retiring....joke!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	114752
    Seems like team quality not allowed to be more than 100

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

VFK
    Rookie
    Going to have two old players left next season, but whatever, it's fair if they want to level field with the new players who weren't playing during the World Cups.

Maybe there's going to be another tournament where we'll be playing against other managers soon, with a preparation phase during which we can get better players again.

Why is it that there is constant retirements?????? I'm really tired of this. The opponents stay at a high level yet we get weaker. Ive been playing this game for about 4 years and the game is just deteriorated in terms of enjoyment. I'm definitely going to quit if this game keeps punishing long term and high level players. This is a disgrace.
    Last edited by EdgecombeFC; 12-23-2018 at 03:41 PM. Reason: grammatical errors
    gslgregory likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The opponents stay at a high level yet we get weaker.
    no, oppo quality drops too.
    I noticed that in one team I have and lost many high q players.
    Still the hard opponent is much better than you, but now it's like a 120% instead of 140% for example.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I found out this morning I have eleven players retiring, including eight from my starting 11. I hope they are planning some sort of event next month that we can get lots of new players.

Rookie
    Just 15 players retire,not so much...

Addicted
    I guess I’m lucky because I will have a first 11 (mostly new 80% players), plus another GK after the retirements. Hopefully I won’t need those players anyway, as I’m 45/48 in the album and I will complete it if I’m not trolled

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast