Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fair FA draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    That’s the problem: we don’t want to manipulate anything that’s why we have teams with different quality. We just want to play our matches but it becomes impossible to compete because someone else manipulates the draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the game server does not understand who you are - "manipulator" or "normal" - he understands the numbers. a difference in the rating of more than 40% in your association is too much!
    lower the rating (this is generally impossible now - only at the end of the season) and make a difference within association at least within 10-15%
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    the game server does not understand who you are - "manipulator" or "normal" - he understands the numbers. a difference in the rating of more than 40% in your association is too much!
    lower the rating (this is generally impossible now - only at the end of the season) and make a difference within association at least within 10-15%
    Ok, now it sounds like an advice. Thanks! But I still hope that devs will fix these issues with FA draws

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @lalexrus has a point.
    That's why they made the last update.

there are no tankers on the screenshots
    lol
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok but why its fair to pair top100 association with 1700+ points vs recently joined with 1350points?

Quote Originally Posted by velk00s View Post
    Ok but why its fair to pair top100 association with 1700+ points vs recently joined with 1350points?
    in the end, all associations will play in platinum)))) which is not good. Well, in the top 100 there are only 100 associations and in platinum there are thousands.
    ------

Fair FA draw?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

lol
    Ah me, too, funny )))
    Rather, it is trained through friendly matches, rather than tanking (as it appears on screen - one defeat high). At least this season they don't tanking.
    ps. I wonder why the screen 4 instead of 6 ?
    ------

Rookie
    Ah me, too, funny )))
    Rather, it is trained through friendly matches, rather than tanking (as it appears on screen - one defeat high). At least this season they don't tanking.
    ps. I wonder why the screen 4 instead of 6 ?
    Just 4 teams in the asso... They are not tankers they are mutants as the greys are very low and whites are around 400. How is it possible without frienflies btw?

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    Just 4 teams in the asso... They are not tankers they are mutants as the greys are very low and whites are around 400. How is it possible without frienflies btw?
    See age of the players - they were trained before they closed training through friendly matches. Light skills are stored up in reserve - up to 400-500, for example, even to lower to 340 (from 400) you need 3+ seasons. Do not forget just that the game understands such skills as 340.
    Cope King likes this.
    ------

Rookie
    See age of the players - they were trained before they closed training through friendly matches. Light skills are stored up in reserve - up to 400-500, for example, even to lower to 340 (from 400) you need 3+ seasons. Do not forget just that the game understands such skills as 340.
    Here is one:
    Fair FA draw?-lukaku_aek.jpg

We managed to get one win and a draw trough 2 legs btw therefore avoided the full humiliation...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    And how is it fair?

No manipulation here.

It's a subgrouping overflow.

The number of associations that have both 4 members and a 9* average is not divisible by 4.

So those associations that are not subgrouped against all high 8*/9* competition, must compete in a tournament with other associations that are the overflow of there subgroups.

Another example is, lets say there are 4002 platinum associations. 4002/4 = 1000.5. This means that there are 2 platinum associations that won't be able to participate in a tournament with 3 other platinum associations. But those associations must have an opponent, so who do they play?

This is one reason why we get bizarre matchups such as "9* assoc vs. 7* assoc", "Gold 1 vs. Platinum", "7* vs. 5* assoc", etc.

Somebody will get a raw deal every weekend because of this problem. Best defense is to play with 6 members and with a lower average quality to expand upon the size of the subgroup you are in.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-03-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    Cope King likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12