Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Free transfers

  1. #21
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Because they are not real bidder like you and I .......another way Nordeus found to make us waste tolkens
    free players = token wars though and once people start bidding they cant stop! Have your wild theories but dont post it on here as if you know it to be true!

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    No way is £1m enough for a few seasons! Not at Level 1 and certainly not at Level 12! (Did you mean £1b?)

    But if he was buying free agents just to sell them, his balance should be higher than that - especially if all his players are 4*. So that I can't explain
    yes i mean 1b my mistake

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    You say hes 6th in the league right? Hes buying all these players and selling them for cash in the game right? Maybe hes planning on not getting promoted next season and will have enough game money and tokens buy the sounds of it to buy a 22 man scout squad and dominate all competitions next season???
    You really believe or just messing with me?With 1000+tokens which he spends on free agents he can make easy full team with scouts or power traned players .He have more than enough money and tokens for this.Maybe you still belive in Santa Claus.You try telling that something strange and illogical it is perfectly normal for you.Ironic because this is strange too

  4. #24
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    You really believe or just messing with me?With 1000+tokens which he spends on free agents he can make easy full team with scouts or power traned players .He have more than enough money and tokens for this.Maybe you still belive in Santa Claus.You try telling that something strange and illogical it is perfectly normal for you.Ironic because this is strange too
    Your right, ive been messing with you for days

  5. #25
    Newbie Broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Where do i see those free agent's ?

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Well, lucky you.
    Could never happen against bidders on my server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broady View Post
    Where do i see those free agent's ?
    On the transfer list after the price between parenthesis (-) with a letter depending on language (F) in English (L) in French ...

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    free players = token wars though and once people start bidding they cant stop! Have your wild theories but dont post it on here as if you know it to be true!
    Who do you think you are to tell me to do or don't do things? Beside I have as much evidences to back up my theorie than you have to don't believe it, therefore
    Talk to the hand!!!

  8. #28
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Who do you think you are to tell me to do or don't do things? Beside I have as much evidences to back up my theorie than you have to don't believe it, therefore
    Talk to the hand!!!
    Can i see the evidence?

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Can i see the evidence?
    Is it not enough that several people are seeing strange, unexplainable things happening in the transfer market? I suppose you are the guy who says that God doesn't exist because you haven't seen him or others can't prove he exists. Well this is apples and apples here.
    Just because you cant see "it" or have not witnessed "it", does not mean "it" does not exist.

    being perfectly honest here, it is not impossible or unlikely for Nordeus to stack the deck in their favour. We are talking about thousands and thousands of dollars on the line here and they will use EVERY advantage they can to take as much of our money as possible. Don't be so naive.

    think about it: they are a company that creates an online game to make money. They are not doing this out of kindness for free. They create a game that nurtures an addiction - to buy tokens to win. If you dont buy tokens, and if you dont farm them, but only use the tokens they give away through their TV rights, you will have a VERY hard time competing against the likes of Tommy-token. It is possible, of course, and it happens that people win without buying tokens, but it is getting rarer.

    Remember, they are using our drive to win in order to get us to buy tokens and make them money. They have created a game that exploits every opportunity to do so. Injuries cost red packs to heal. Red packs cost tokens. Or you wait out the injury or use your free reds that you accumulate over time, but the amount of injuries that happen will overtake your stock at some point and you will be faced with the question: do I buy tokens for red packs or does my team suffer?

    Transfers/Auctions cost tokens and they could not have made this more expensive if they tried. One token per round and there are consistent auctions that go 20+ rounds with several bidders. THIS is where they make the big money! You and I both know that this is their cash cow and it would be extremely naive to say that they dont exploit this EVERY TIME THEY CAN. If they could get away with having their own people playing and pumping up the token usage in auctions, they would. Think about it: they play for free, unlimited tokens for auctions, and all they have to do is join as many auctions as possible and bid so people waste their tokens. Its smart and extremely unethical. But this is what people do for money.

    Open your eyes and ask questions. Get as much information as you can and share it. that is what this forum is for. Use it for more than just complaining.
    Last edited by cracicot; 04-26-2013 at 08:32 AM.

  10. #30
    jkk
    jkk is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    What is happening with the transfer market? I log in at 20:00, there is a free agent, value 600K, with a bidding time of 1hr 30 mins. I log back in 45 minutes later and he has disappeared from the transfer market! And he never returned before the 1hr 30 was completed. Does anyone know?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast