Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Free transfers

Apprentice
    I snagged 4 youngish free agents for one token each lately to replace older players in my reserve. I use my reserve mainly for friendlies, If I can make some money with them at the start of the next season, even better.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Last night I bought 2, for a token each!
    And sold them immediately!!! Nice Investment.
    Put my season finances back in the green.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    I snagged 4 youngish free agents for one token each lately to replace older players in my reserve. I use my reserve mainly for friendlies, If I can make some money with them at the start of the next season, even better.
    4 is nothing in my server and lvl have one person(I do not know what it is bot/moron/Nordeus employee never mind)that takes all free agents at any time of the day 20-30 per day maybe more i do not know exactly XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauros View Post
    Last night I bought 2, for a token each!
    And sold them immediately!!! Nice Investment.
    Put my season finances back in the green.
    Agree, but can you spend 50-100 tokens per day for free agents ?.This "manager" doing just that and his team is nothing special,very strange right?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I dont get any free agents over 24 quality. OF course I cant use them because I have an avg of 33, so they are useless. SO, I cant partake in this buying cheap and selling for money.
    The highest level free transfers that the game will let you see is 3* - others may exist, but you can't bid on them. I think this is to prevent people creating boss teams out of free players. Can still make a profit on them though, especially at Level 4 where your 3* freebie looks like a 5* to a Level 2 manager
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Agree, but can you spend 50-100 tokens per day for free agents ?.This "manager" doing just that and his team is nothing special,very strange right?
    Not that strange - it works out far cheaper than buying money from the bank. I got a few free transfer players this season for a total of about 20 tokens, sold them on for about £4m. It costs me 25 tokens to get £1.6m at my level, 45 tokens for £3.2m so it was well worth it
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Not that strange - it works out far cheaper than buying money from the bank. I got a few free transfer players this season for a total of about 20 tokens, sold them on for about £4m. It costs me 25 tokens to get £1.6m at my level, 45 tokens for £3.2m so it was well worth it
    Its strange due to few reasons:
    1-st he have almost 1 000 000 enough money for few seasons
    2-nd he bid for all free agents form 1-st day this season,makes it immediately after they appear,I have not seen so far free agent without bid for him
    3-th He win all of these free agent some time with little biddwar 24h in day 7 days per week
    4-th his team is 90% from 4 stars players,he is without chance for top4.Maybe he have not tokens for much better players ? but have for free agents very strange how you think?
    I am 12 lvl and I've seen some pretty strange things,but nothing illogical and suspicious of this.I know small tricks with free agents,they can be useful for friendly(if they get injury who care just sold them)some of them can be made for negotiation,also with them can be solved financial problem,but spending about 50 tokens every day for free agents more than 2 weeks ? i think this is very very strange

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Anyone elses TL being inundated with free transfers the past few days? I generally see 1 or 2 but the past 2 days there has been more than 20 any time ive checked it, all levels, all ages.

Just seeing whether its players put on by nordeus or maybe a group of mates have decided to quit n sack there full team??
    Agreed
    herdo likes this.

2-nd he bid for all free agents form 1-st day this season,makes it immediately after they appear,I have not seen so far free agent without bid for him
    3-th He win all of these free agent some time with little biddwar 24h in day 7 days per week
    4-th his team is 90% from 4 stars players,he is without chance for top4.Maybe he have not tokens for much better players ? but have for free agents very strange how you think?
    I am 12 lvl and I've seen some pretty strange things,but nothing illogical and suspicious of this.I know small tricks with free agents,they can be useful for friendly(if they get injury who care just sold them)some of them can be made for negotiation,also with them can be solved financial problem,but spending about 50 tokens every day for free agents more than 2 weeks ? i think this is very very strange
    No way is £1m enough for a few seasons! Not at Level 1 and certainly not at Level 12! (Did you mean £1b?)

But if he was buying free agents just to sell them, his balance should be higher than that - especially if all his players are 4*. So that I can't explain
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Pro
    You say hes 6th in the league right? Hes buying all these players and selling them for cash in the game right? Maybe hes planning on not getting promoted next season and will have enough game money and tokens buy the sounds of it to buy a 22 man scout squad and dominate all competitions next season???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast