Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New cheat or old trolling random engine?!

New cheat or old trolling random engine?!

I have already mentioned this problem in one of my previous posts here

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-2019-a-2.html

The idea was that lower level and overall team suddenly beats me in the champions league twice after playing 2 friendly matches against me just before the game. It was in the previous season. And you can not imagine my surprise when the same BS has just happened in my champions league final taking a treble away from me.

To start with I played with this opponent twice on group stage and destroyed him accordingly 1-4 and 6-1. Just because I played my best and destroyed my last opponent he was able to pass to the playoff round.

New cheat or old trolling random engine?!-1.jpg

With some difficulties he was able to make it to the final. And today in the morning he puts me again 2 friendlies about which I was not informed so I didn't attend them.

New cheat or old trolling random engine?!-2.png

Once again 2 wins for me.

But then we play a champions league final and his team suddenly switches on superman mode and destroys all my plans and dreams for the treble

New cheat or old trolling random engine?!-3.jpg

How the hell is that possible?! After such trolling you simply lose any wish to play the game.

The strange thing here also is that when I enetered the game before the final (after his 2 friendlies) I suddenly saw his quality showing 125% instead of his
    usual 105% with each line at 124-125% when for example in def he has only 5 stars players. I wish I had made any screenshot as a proof. But I restarted the application and it turned back to normal. So what is it?! New cheating method, just a glitch or new troll result? If this is a troll result then this season I had 9 of them losing or playing the draw even against the last places of the league. And don't you think trolling by ai must be stopped at least during the finals. Such results don't make you work harder on your tactics and team but simply create the wish to delete the game once and forever.

So dear developers, please, kindly check if this freindly bs is not a new cheating method. Because when you experiece such result once you may blame it on coincidence, twice you say - ok, it can be some trolling by the game engine, but 3 times in a row make you think of smth behind this
    lespa and okkydianriantookky like this.

approved post**

Maybe it's a result by stats.
    You know, he had 20% chance to beat you, played 4 times and won the 5th
    What was your quality?
    Also I see a balance bp.
    okkydianriantookky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    approved post**
    Why it wasn't approved?
    New forum regulations?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Why it wasn't approved?
    New forum regulations?
    No, the new antispam filter that was added to end with our Indian spammer friend, have some minor fails, and set as moderated some posts of new users and time to time some long posts with links and pics, but no worries, if someone or any regular forumer have an issue we check time to time the new posts.
    You can PM me or send a message to an active mod that you see as active at that moment, writing/posting in the forum.

I get this same bull**** everytime; always the champions league final. I have only won it once, gone to the final 5 times. Everytime the assistant manager tells me we didn't have luck on our side. I see it as troll from the game. I will still play the final today again and I'm pretty sure it will be the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Maybe it's a result by stats.
    You know, he had 20% chance to beat you, played 4 times and won the 5th
    What was your quality?
    Also I see a balance bp.
    I'm 113% and he is 105% and 1 level lower than me. But all my players have much better white stats and black stats close to 1%. So logically I shouldn't have any problems with this opponent

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I guess in that case the game ignored the white/grey skills and set priority to other factors.
    A 8% q difference it's not a big deal.
    Over 20%, we can talk about it.

Two tips for the finals or critical games.
    Don't make friends your final rivals.
    Here's mine, in CH.L. final. He 's still waiting to accept him

Before the final, try to hide a little you (better) quality and maybe your formation.
    I had about 120% quality.
    New cheat or old trolling random engine?!-ch-l-final-1.jpg

Ok, those are not the most important factors but some times the troll is in the details
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    I'm 113% and he is 105% and 1 level lower than me. But all my players have much better white stats and black stats close to 1%. So logically I shouldn't have any problems with this opponent
    I've never been that much of a believer in mutants, at least in terms of differentiating teams. They're definitely exploitable as an opponent and you can easily win without them. Never understood the obsession with them as the game will still troll you anyway.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    My oppo on CL final tried to do the same thing. He added me one day before the final but I rejected. He added me again, then I waited to play (and win) the final before rejecting again glad I did it, maybe I would have got trolled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast