Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New cheat or old trolling random engine?!

Apprentice
    Maybe something wrong or maybe the game just want to ruin your treble, it was happen to my team 2 season ago. Now my team achieve treble beating 150 mutant team, im not saying im better as my team is 120 team, im just lucky and "maybe this is my time lol". But in assoc match, im beaten over and over by lower rate team. Time to rise in normal match, down in assoc match lol.
    okkydianriantookky likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    The strange thing here also is that when I enetered the game before the final (after his 2 friendlies) I suddenly saw his quality showing 125% instead of his
    usual 105% with each line at 124-125% when for example in def he has only 5 stars players. I wish I had made any screenshot as a proof. But I restarted the application and it turned back to normal. So what is it?! New cheating method, just a glitch or new troll result? If this is a troll result then this season I had 9 of them losing or playing the draw even against the last places of the league. And don't you think trolling by ai must be stopped at least during the finals. Such results don't make you work harder on your tactics and team but simply create the wish to delete the game once and forever.
    This part at least: I think that since he is a level below you, what appears to you to be a 105% overall quality team is a 125% team at his level. On occasion, the game interface will show you the as-is stats of a team or player without adjusting for the level difference. As you said however, when you restarted, the interface correctly adjusted his quality to reflect the level difference (as if his team had just promoted and lost a star).
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I've never been that much of a believer in mutants, at least in terms of differentiating teams. They're definitely exploitable as an opponent and you can easily win without them. Never understood the obsession with them as the game will still troll you anyway.
    gotta agree with this... After keeping same 11 players for 5-6 season long, they all become mutant... Yet last season we were beaten few times with lesser quality team (normal teams, those without mutants)

Dreamer
    I did this on purpose against main rival... Lost on friendlies, but smashed em on real match...

Seems now we can find the use of friendlies...

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    This part at least: I think that since he is a level below you, what appears to you to be a 105% overall quality team is a 125% team at his level. On occasion, the game interface will show you the as-is stats of a team or player without adjusting for the level difference. As you said however, when you restarted, the interface correctly adjusted his quality to reflect the level difference (as if his team had just promoted and lost a star).
    It seems you may be right. The difference between 105 and 125 is exactly 20% so it is quite possible that the game simply considered his quality on his level. The question now is why it happens and if this affects the match itself

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Maybe something wrong or maybe the game just want to ruin your treble, it was happen to my team 2 season ago. Now my team achieve treble beating 150 mutant team, im not saying im better as my team is 120 team, im just lucky and "maybe this is my time lol". But in assoc match, im beaten over and over by lower rate team. Time to rise in normal match, down in assoc match lol.
    Also need to agree with this according to my experience. I always easily win 3-4 trebles in a row winning easily even against much better opponents but after that for some 4-5 seasons my players suddenly play like crap losing to the last places of the league, etc.

As for the trolling and randomness of the game - the end of the previous season was crazy in troll results. In my first 3 weeks my players were playing in god mode and I had only 1 defeat in the second day of the season in my 2 cup match. The 1st away match I easily won 0-4 and in home game was lucky to escape the problems during last minutes of the game scoring the goal 1-4. This was the definite trolling as the difference between the teams was great but in the 2nd game I couldn't do anything playing just with the same tactics. That was my only defeat in 3 first weeks.

The pick of the troll results was during the last week when I lost 4 matches and got 3 draws out of 10 matches playing with the last teams of the league. And if previously the number of such results during the season was 2 max 3 during the last 2-3 seasons the number of such matches increased to 8-10 each season.

Just hope for some changes in TE2019 (if it certainly comes which I really doubt recently). But 6 years experience of the game tells that all the updates bring only new problems

Famous
    This "treble nemesis" happened to me 4 or 5 times this year. A flawless series of victories and sudenly, out of nowhere, came this defeat against this kind of oppo (one level below you, 20-30% lower quality, active but not playing the games) that ruined your treble hopes. I am sure this is a pattern that was implemented to the game. About the "friend" trick, I always reject friendship applications that come just before a match against the manager's team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12