Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Lost 2-0 in the first leg of Cup to the opponent that beat me last season’s semi finals. Looks like it’s going to be another season without the cup and an early finish.

Dreamer
    A good league draw like i mentioned before but too bad most of the strong team decide to give up and tanking instead... So only 4 teams competing...

Nords needs to do somethin with relegation battle seriously...
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    A good league draw like i mentioned before but too bad most of the strong team decide to give up and tanking instead... So only 4 teams competing...

Nords needs to do somethin with relegation battle seriously...
    Maybe those teams... abandones that have full of 2-3* retired players could be demoted.... then they will be 3-4* so...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe those teams... abandones that have full of 2-3* retired players could be demoted.... then they will be 3-4* so...
    who gives care with abandone teams... Im talkin those strong teams... The ones with above 90% rate teams...
    If nords do somethin bout relegation, it will effect the whole game, including the assoc match... We all gonna play to win... Fail for promotion will cost something and force all the players to battle...

Lets turn it around... Promotion will make ur team stronger, not weaker, or lets say promotion means u get 5% weaker, relegation u get 20% weaker...
    Or any other ideas... As long as it force every1 play to win

Dreamer
    Next event coming soon
    Involve assoc teams
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Chai; 12-13-2018 at 06:08 AM. Reason: More info
    king7eric likes this.

Dreamer
    Here we go again 4
    Another draw match
    Will not attend matches and see what happens

This season I am using a 4-2-3N-1 with 3ams, as initially i had to move Sabzi -amc that played as MC- i went to the market to find a good player as the MC actually have 2 academy players and one is 4*, so, I was waiting and as I couldnt find a 22 aged MC I bought another AMC with shadow striker SA to stay as MC, once they play I'll check who performs better in every place

I'm gonna rename him as Juninho.

Season 113 - Are you ready?-%C3%A1mc-s113-juninho.jpg

Season 113 - Are you ready?-juninho.jpg

Through to cup next round. Lost 2nd leg today 2-1. I won the first leg 3-1. Best part 12 of my opponent friends turned up to support him. (13 including manager himself). That's a new record for me and make it kinda special. Lol

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Lost 2 nil in CL... What a great early warning to improve if the team wants free pizza at the end of the season

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast