Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I can refute this theory, because 2 of my 3 offensive players come from auctions and they are rated 9 or 10 fairly often. One of them (auction AMR, mutant, now 7 star 28 years old in his 11th season for the club) is a 8.6 average this season and was a 9.1 average few seasons ago. Always the leading assister of the team and often of the league, scores the most goals recently as well.
    My theory is that well trained players and mutants get good ratings more often than other players. And offensive players, who score and assist have many high ratings.
    The question now should be, do all mutants have the same behavior? we pretty well know that the scouts were tested time ago, and, we've seen loads of times here in the forum managers complaining when they buy each season a new full 6* team without work as expected xD

Too, can be interesting know if you sold the old STs before buy these new ones.
    Then just to clarify, when I say:
    "simply they will have a random performance depending of the actual players roles of contribution"

I mean better, "they'll have random contribution role",... not like "they will be always mediocre contributive players", what I wanted to mean, is that a market player, isn't a guarantee, so, exist the option, of course, to hunt a key player achieving 9's and 10's, but, this will depend of the actual team you have, so the variable is wide.
    I guess if you change these 2 players for sub's or reserves, its performance and rating will not be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The question now should be, do all mutants have the same behavior? we pretty well know that the scouts were tested time ago, and, we've seen loads of times here in the forum managers complaining when they buy each season a new full 6* team without work as expected xD

Too, can be interesting know if you sold the old STs before buy these new ones.
    Then just to clarify, when I say:
    "simply they will have a random performance depending of the actual players roles of contribution"

I mean better, "they'll have random contribution role",... not like "they will be always mediocre contributive players", what I wanted to mean, is that a market player, isn't a guarantee, so, exist the option, of course, to hunt a key player achieving 9's and 10's, but, this will depend of the actual team you have, so the variable is wide.
    I guess if you change these 2 players for sub's or reserves, its performance and rating will not be the same.
    You know, we can find out. I plan to slowly replace my 3 offensive players in the next 1 or 2 seasons. I already bought the new ones, one I will train next season.
    My striker is a youth player, he also performs well for a striker in 4-5-1 V.

What do you mean with sell the old players before buying new ones and with their contribution role? Of course scout players are not that good, imo skills are still important and help your players being efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You know, we can find out. I plan to slowly replace my 3 offensive players in the next 1 or 2 seasons. I already bought the new ones, one I will train next season.
    My striker is a youth player, he also performs well for a striker in 4-5-1 V.

What do you mean with sell the old players before buying new ones and with their contribution role? Of course scout players are not that good, imo skills are still important and help your players being efficient.
    "What do you mean with sell the old players before buying new ones"

It shouldn't be the same, "keep the key players u have" and, go to the market for replacements, keep both of them (old and new players) and see both in the same shape.
    When I talk about "contribution roles", I mean, that the game do a limitation of key players intentionally, or for ex. there's only one good player for FKs (with differance).

So;
    -There should be a differance, if you, 1st sell the actual players and then you go to the market for replacements or,
    -You keep "your old glories" and you go to the market for same position players,
    Cause the game, assigns the contribution that each new player will give you, in relation with the team you actually have.

If you have a scorer of 40 goals, you can't have 3 for that reason, if you want a new player to score 40 goals this "role, as main scorer" should be free, or change of player.

May I also add that according to your classification of players, the players I get from events are usually visible/positive players. They are not game changers per se. Once in a while they score the only goal, but their most important contribution to the team is quality - in that they hardly give away balls or commit dangerous fouls. So they much better than playing the lottery in the auction market.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    May I also add that according to your classification of players, the players I get from events are usually visible/positive players. They are not game changers per se. Once in a while they score the only goal, but their most important contribution to the team is quality - in that they hardly give away balls or commit dangerous fouls. So they much better than playing the lottery in the auction market.
    The 2 Cuban players (GK that pick's FKs and corners now, and the DC), were great additions to my team too....
    Not sure about other experiences, my viewpoint is that the ones with high guarantee rating are the academies, starting for the benefit that they'r fast trainers... as the old Nordgens.... who I really miss cuz where a guarantee of "a qualty player"...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "What do you mean with sell the old players before buying new ones"

It shouldn't be the same, "keep the key players u have" and, go to the market for replacements, keep both of them (old and new players) and see both in the same shape.
    When I talk about "contribution roles", I mean, that the game do a limitation of key players intentionally, or for ex. there's only one good player for FKs (with differance).

So;
    -There should be a differance, if you, 1st sell the actual players and then you go to the market for replacements or,
    -You keep "your old glories" and you go to the market for same position players,
    Cause the game, assigns the contribution that each new player will give you, in relation with the team you actually have.

If you have a scorer of 40 goals, you can't have 3 for that reason, if you want a new player to score 40 goals this "role, as main scorer" should be free, or change of player.
    Hmm Khris I don't know about this. It sounds very strange... Sure, we both know that somehow there are good and bad performing players. But I really don't think that you are limited to one or 2 of them in your squad. We talking offensive players here in particular, I don't really care about the ratings of defenders as they rarely get a rating of 8.0 or above.
    I think good skills improve the average rating of a player and his contribution to how your team performs. And also in my opinion, a general talent factor is hidden within the player when you buy him on the market or get him anywhere to be clear.

If we take an example of 3 offensive players (AMR, AML, ST) and they score about 80% of the goals of the entire team (for me the 3 combined scored 75 of 89 goals this season), this talent factor may indeed (among others, like who takes set pieces and stuff) determine how the goals are spread among them.
    So for me this season it is AML 29 goals (penalty taker, shadow striker ability), ST 28 goals (freekick taker with this special ability) and AMR 19 goals (corner taker with this ability)... The follow ups are 2 MCs with 5 and 4 goals.

So generally speaking, I would say that the AML has the best talent factor out of those, as he scores the most, even without taking freekicks. Then again we know that wingers tend to score more than ST anyway in this game, so 28 for the striker (26 yo former youth player) is not that bad, even though he takes free kicks. The AMR only has 19 goals, but therefor 23 assists also and 10 MOTM. The AML has 8 assists, 10 MOTM, the ST 13 assists, 5 MOTM.

So I'm fairly satisfied with all of those, they almost completely share the workload among each other and all 3 are contributing at a good level. I will keep them next season and will train 1 replacement player for the wing, who I already bought. In your theory this replacement must be really bad when he gets his chances, as all contributing spots on the team are already taken by these 3 guys...

Sure it will be hard to tell, because the new guy will not have the skills of the other guys. (1% greys, 200-300 whites)
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ready for the first final of 2019.
    Oppo had a hard training last week but I won't follow him even if I have some thousands greens and young players to develop.
    My management is to finish with a 120% team. Spending 300-400 more greens to make my team 125% ? rather not
    In those cases the most important factor is Luck, good/bad day.

Season 113 - Are you ready?-cup-preview-q.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M, maloukees and Hunter like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ready for the first final of 2019.
    Oppo had a hard training last week but I won't follow him even if I have some thousands greens and young players to develop.
    My management is to finish with a 120% team. Spending 300-400 more greens to make my team 125% ? rather not
    In those cases the most important factor is Luck, good/bad day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cup preview q.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	115030
    Would never do it, training only the first few days of the season. Also 3% is nothing in TE world. Good luck, maybe I can watch tomorrow.
    nikolgiorgos and maloukees like this.

Dreamer
    Happy New Year guys
    Good luck to those involve in the cup final today
    I need the luck myself. It's long overdue that my trophies cabinet need a gold colour trophy. Need to match it with silver colours - then it look nice😊
    Cheers
    Abhi and khris like this.

Famous
    Happy new year to all fellow managers...

Lets have a awesome year with TE
    khris likes this.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast