Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Alright, I will be waiting...
    Hey, can you try to play a match now and let me know if you're able to apply them?

@Nebu that player is not a 9* player guarantee, it's a 7*-9* player,but 80% chances to get a player 7* 124 quality.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

[Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - LIVE NOW!

Finished game with this test !!! PSG does not really win !! Everything is tied up so that the user does not win! I tried 100500 variants, spent 100500 tokens, so that every time I would throw a bag! The creators of the game, you (edited) freaks. You have zero logic in your stupid head!
    Last edited by dave1311; 12-21-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Hi
    Please can you explain whin exactly this event will be closed ?

In french it said "will be closed tomorrow" : can we play at the end of the current session, which closes in 4 hours ? (we will not be tomorrow, far from it ...)

PSG is really difficult, best result i had just a draw 3-3 which 2 of their goals came from corner taken by Buffon, weird...
    Anyway my team just at 95% quality so maybe that's the reason i keep losing...

*edit: now i'm winning three times in a row using 3-1-2-1-3 amr/aml-st high press tackle and man to man
    Last edited by Klenderr; 12-22-2018 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey, can you try to play a match now and let me know if you're able to apply them?
    Yes I have played some games since then with no qualms, I apologise for my late response. But do I get some lost tokens back. I know you can confirm my story if you want to.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    @Nebu that player is not a 9* player guarantee, it's a 7*-9* player,but 80% chances to get a player 7* 124 quality.
    Thanks madflo I will take my chances
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Jura Lovin View Post
    snip
    Hi Jura,

The player on offer is between 7-9 stars and is on a player-to-player basis and not on the FA as a whole, so I'm afraid there's nothing I can do here :/, but I've taken the feedback and included it in my report.

Administrator, explain how it is possible that Buffon gives the corner? The game is stupidly programmed .... Complete deception! Win PSG is 1/10. Brilliant, bravo !!! ...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-21-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Addicted
    Did the event end? It still says the leaderboard ended but also the “play free” button is active?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast