Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How long mourinho will be the icon of TE?

Dreamer

How long mourinho will be the icon of TE?

The man just got axed by MU...
    My prediction was 26th of December... Well, pretty close call...

Pep Guardiola seems the best manager at current time dont u think?
    KenoticFC and maloukees like this.

They probably have a contract with him, I still love the memes the forumers do making fun of him, so I don't want him to leave us.

Dreamer
    Lol... Poor mou

Famous
    Better yesterday than today out the picture of mourinho in TE

Rookie
    now he should have time to fix this game. i expect him to be coding the '19 version already.
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    Who is manager - such and a game

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    The man just got axed by MU...
    My prediction was 26th of December... Well, pretty close call...

Pep Guardiola seems the best manager at current time dont u think?
    Guardiola never brought FC Porto or Inter (and their half-retired team) to CLtitle. Many managers would have won with the best player ever and his fantastic deputies (Iniesta, Xavi...) in their starting XI.
    I hate the man but the manager remains a legend.
    pele and Portela like this.

Apprentice
    Stop. Stop. Stop. Pep Guiardiola has been the manager at already succesful clubs and became succesful with them. Thats easy. Mauricio Pochettino should be the face.

He is young, smart, and a genius tactician. He has been at clubs that have little to moderate success and turn them into threats. Tottenham is now a well-respected force in European football now. Before that he turned southampton from a relegation team into a top 10 team in the EPL. Before that he led Espanyol to successful seasons even drawing with Barcelona and Real Madrid with his kind of trash squad. He is what being a manager is about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Famous
    Erik ten Hag of Ajax. Should be the new face

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Stop. Stop. Stop. Pep Guiardiola has been the manager at already succesful clubs and became succesful with them. Thats easy. Mauricio Pochettino should be the face.

He is young, smart, and a genius tactician. He has been at clubs that have little to moderate success and turn them into threats. Tottenham is now a well-respected force in European football now. Before that he turned southampton from a relegation team into a top 10 team in the EPL. Before that he led Espanyol to successful seasons even drawing with Barcelona and Real Madrid with his kind of trash squad. He is what being a manager is about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Is he a genius though? He played a high press system with parallel lines in the mould of Bielsa. He has no plan B. If opposing teams break his press, he loses. If he plays without Eriksen, who creates havoc by playing the half spaces, his team loses attacking threat. At Southamptom, he inherited Koeman's pressing team. At Spurs, he inherited Redknapp and Villa Boas' pressing team.

Not saying he is not a good manager (he obviously is), but he still has a long way to go before we can place him on the same level as Mourinho, Guardiola and Klopp, managers who revolutionize modern football tactics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast