Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How to reach level club 33 if just played since Sep 2018

Famous
    It's been several times I see this kind of facts reported on the forum and I am not satisfied with the answers given by the glorious legendary members of the forum. It happend to me twice in as many seasons: a bot team worth 30% wins every single match and the very day I am going to face it: abracadabra, it's a 100% team! Cannot believe it's a coincidence! Even if this manager made a loooong break why is he mentioned as a new comer but still put back at high level ? And why suddenly after months of inactivity does he decide to go on the market to buy 15 players for a truck-load of tokens in a couple of hours ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a bot team worth 30% wins every single match and the very day I am going to face it: abracadabra, it's a 100% team!
    I never saw or read about a case like this.
    What is very common is a tanking team when playing vs the top dog of the league, to use his regular players and a normal formation, just for the challenge.

btw, another common case about the reported one, is a g+ team to add the team in a facobook account.
    Then we also have a new date.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I never saw or read about a case like this.
    What is very common is a tanking team when playing vs the top dog of the league, to use his regular players and a normal formation, just for the challenge.

btw, another common case about the reported one, is a g+ team to add the team in a facobook account.
    Then we also have a new date.
    No, what I report is different: I mean a PROPER bot team, with a name endind in "y" and a manager leaving in the capital of any country you can think of. And suddenly, it becomes a real manager leaving in a small village with a photo on his portait page. Happened to me this season and the previous one.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12-21-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Dreamer
    My next "newest opponents " in association matches

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12