Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: SA for Defenders? Wich one to choose?

In my opinion: aerial defense, wall and playmaker. The first two are "good" when defending/clearing dangerous opportunities, the third is good when going from defense > attack (counterattack)... My DR is providing my MC/MR+AMR a lot of opportunities and increases my % possesion as well.
    casper™ likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    In my opinion: aerial defense, wall and playmaker. The first two are "good" when defending/clearing dangerous opportunities, the third is good when going from defense > attack (counterattack)... My DR is providing my MC/MR+AMR a lot of opportunities and increases my % possesion as well.
    I thought playmaker makes more sense in DMC or MC, than in a defense player... Always learning.

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    I thought playmaker makes more sense in DMC or MC, than in a defense player... Always learning.
    That as well. But it all depends which kind of formation/tactic you´re using.

Example: (own experience)
    Butterfly/down both flanks or down right/left flank : DL/DML+ DR/DMR
    Mixed and through the middle : DMC

I have a MC with playmaker SA as well. Noticed that my other MC is performing much better when they play "together", since he gets more ball and opportunities to score.
    casper™ likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    That as well. But it all depends which kind of formation/tactic you´re using.

Example: (own experience)
    Butterfly/down both flanks or down right/left flank : DL/DML+ DR/DMR
    Mixed and through the middle : DMC

I have a MC with playmaker SA as well. Noticed that my other MC is performing much better when they play "together", since he gets more ball and opportunities to score.
    Totally understand, but I see (so far) the game by the way of the real life, and normally/always the playmaker it's a man from the miedfield.

Now, I need to understand a little bit more the Nordeus machine but honestly sometimes anything makes any sense...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12