Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What a troll

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    What a troll

    Alright happy new year.

    For me new year and new troll, but i really want some deep explanation for what happen this morning and day before.

    I facing some league opponent and the result is meh, what make me curious is the first time i meet him im already stronger than him and yet draw against him, but thats not the problem, the problem is the AM said that their team were the favorite one, weird but ok i always facing that problem at beginning of season.

    But this morning result is what make me so upset, he rape my team and AM said "they far too strong" , wtf with that?! My team stronger than him. Maybe because one red card, but still stronger or even with him.

    I train my player so hard and trolled by this game? If this game already decide who the winner from the beginning, just say it so i wouldnt train my player so hard everyday, and clicking your goddamn ads, please respect player effort! (The manager never attend the game)

    Because its smell so fishy, AM error against same opponent? Joking right?

    I take the lose but i cant take your engine excuse, so stupid seriously.

    Here some SS that really pissd me, i lost the match and AM thumbsup??? And Wth with no surprise, my team 122 and his team 115! , twice already against his team smh


    *forget about "poor service", just like i said before, my shoot on target is even with him with posesion is mine (i attend the match with some support from my TE friends, meanwhile him, no.. again. Like he purposely not attending against me, because 4h later he attend some match)
    Last edited by Flow; 01-01-2019 at 06:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    363
    Happy New Year
    I used to go anal over such results as well
    Later I get used to it
    No expectations - no frustrations 😄
    One of my worst troll results - losing to a team more than 20% lower - and to add insult, my opponent had a man send off in the first half and yet I lost the match by 4-2. They scored 2 goals in the 2nd half with 10 men!😠
    Well here's hoping TE 2019 will be better - but no expectations. Cheers

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Dreamland, USA
    Posts
    132
    Well screenshot the match stats and give us more info about your tactics and formation and his formation and what not. It's easy to scream troll result but if your formation is a jagged 2-3-1-2-2 or some sh*t with normal team mentality and no pass focus I can see how you can lose. Know what I'm saying?
    Iceman likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 17 - Club Record: 501 W - 82 D - 101 L
    Goals Scored: 2036 Goals Against: 578
    Club History
    7 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10 | 5 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 2 Runner-Up: 10,17
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    2 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10 | 2 Runner-Up: 8,12
    0 Triple Crowns:

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Well screenshot the match stats and give us more info about your tactics and formation and his formation and what not. It's easy to scream troll result but if your formation is a jagged 2-3-1-2-2 or some sh*t with normal team mentality and no pass focus I can see how you can lose. Know what I'm saying?
    Maybe im gonna put the SS, but my opponent tactic is 4312 with ml mr amc, yeah i already try 41212 but no luck so this morning i try 41131 since i know he attack from wing and he play normal mentality with aggresive on (dont know about the tackle) try to launch some long surprise pass but meh

    since im down 1-0 i change to 343 (the am said i need to add more attacker) try to lock his winger and his mc (since he only have 1 average mc) with mixed pass, but damn my ml red carded lol, used to win against that kind of formation with 343.

    But what surprise me is what AM said after the match, their team is far stronger than my team (his 115%, mine 122%), first leg against his team, AM said that too.
    So if the engine choose my side as a weaker side, far weaker side from the start, how the hell im gonna win the match?

    My statistic quite good maybe even with 5 shoot on target same as him, and my defender rating better than him and my keepr saves 2 and his keeper saves 1, the rest of my shoot on target maybe landing on the moon or hit some invisible wall, since he scores 3 with 5 on target and my GK saves twice and my team also 5 but score only 1 and his gk saves 1 , the other 4 shot maybe bugged since his defender rating is meh.

    Im gonna add ss later
    Last edited by Flow; 01-01-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Dreamland, USA
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Maybe im gonna put the SS, but my opponent tactic is 4312 with ml mr amc, yeah i already try 41212 but no luck so this morning i try 41131 since i know he attack from wing and he play normal mentality with aggresive on (dont know about the tackle) try to launch some long surprise pass but meh

    since im down 1-0 i change to 343 (the am said i need to add more attacker) try to lock his winger and his mc (since he only have 1 average mc) with mixed pass, but damn my ml red carded lol, used to win against that kind of formation with 343.

    But what surprise me is what AM said after the match, their team is far stronger than my team (his 115%, mine 122%), first leg against his team, AM said that too.
    So if the engine choose my side as a weaker side, far weaker side from the start, how the hell im gonna win the match?

    My statistic quite good maybe even with 5 shoot on target same as him, and my defender rating better than him and my keepr saves 2 and his keeper saves 1, the rest of my shoot on target maybe landing on the moon or hit some invisible wall, since he scores 3 with 5 on target and my GK saves twice and my team also 5 but score only 1 and his gk saves 1 , the other 4 shot maybe bugged since his defender rating is meh.

    Im gonna add ss later
    Ok, thank you. From what I have read I would say this- don't listen to the AM. You changed formation midway through the match which I have never done in response to anything during a game. I don't know if that worked for you or anyone else here in the post but I don't do that since I always imagine how the players, if they were real, would most likely react. And a sudden change to formation could require your team to find its groove all over again before really getting the ball rolling. Again, no fact to this this is just my opinion and thought process on the matter.

    The first problem I can tell is the formations. Yes, you are stronger, but stronger is just what kind of players you have at your disposal. And any player can be poor if the formation doesn't suit their play style or is not effective in transition. Your formation, to me, is the later. 4-1-2-1-2 is solid and I would have stuck with that formation especially if you are going against a 4-3-1-2 as both are good for transitioning from defense to attack. You may have been desperate but changing to a 3-4-3 and a crooked one I would assume as you are setting the formation mid-match is solid for parking-the-bus, but is not the best formation if you are trying to get a goal in my opinion. You crowd your midfield which is great in terms of passing options but not always the best in preventing counter attacks if your midfield is not defensive or sparking an attack if your midfield is not attacking. Basically with a 3-4-3 that I am assuming was ran with a high line is more effective if you are already in the lead and trying to make life tough for the opponent.

    I still feel for you as it is frustrating to lose to someone who is worse than you on paper and its salt in the wounds when the AM claims they were the better side (this has happened to me a few times in my career on this game), but gameplay wise I can see how the result is possible. What helps me, when I am losing, working on forming a more precise approach to attack. I always play with Mixed pass focus and Mixed pass style with a Very Hard Attacking mentality, when I lose a goal I switch to Down Both Flanks in order to quickly move the ball down field. If I go up a goal, I always switch to short passing to keep possession and capitalize on mistakes for counter attacks. I would like to see a picture of your current formation, it could be crooked. That could also affect your transitional play or coping with counter attacks. For example, I run a 2-3-4-1 that is very compact and every player on the field has 2 options to pass so my transition and possession play is usually excellent. So when I lose, it's easy to see a troll result as I usually hold 60-70% possession with multiple shot attempts but no goals while they barely have the ball and have like 1 shot on target that ended up being the goal they needed. I can attach a picture for you if you would like to see what I am talking about.
    The Warpstars - League Level 17 - Club Record: 501 W - 82 D - 101 L
    Goals Scored: 2036 Goals Against: 578
    Club History
    7 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10 | 5 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 2 Runner-Up: 10,17
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    2 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10 | 2 Runner-Up: 8,12
    0 Triple Crowns:

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Ok, thank you. From what I have read I would say this- don't listen to the AM. You changed formation midway through the match which I have never done in response to anything during a game. I don't know if that worked for you or anyone else here in the post but I don't do that since I always imagine how the players, if they were real, would most likely react. And a sudden change to formation could require your team to find its groove all over again before really getting the ball rolling. Again, no fact to this this is just my opinion and thought process on the matter.

    The first problem I can tell is the formations. Yes, you are stronger, but stronger is just what kind of players you have at your disposal. And any player can be poor if the formation doesn't suit their play style or is not effective in transition. Your formation, to me, is the later. 4-1-2-1-2 is solid and I would have stuck with that formation especially if you are going against a 4-3-1-2 as both are good for transitioning from defense to attack. You may have been desperate but changing to a 3-4-3 and a crooked one I would assume as you are setting the formation mid-match is solid for parking-the-bus, but is not the best formation if you are trying to get a goal in my opinion. You crowd your midfield which is great in terms of passing options but not always the best in preventing counter attacks if your midfield is not defensive or sparking an attack if your midfield is not attacking. Basically with a 3-4-3 that I am assuming was ran with a high line is more effective if you are already in the lead and trying to make life tough for the opponent.

    I still feel for you as it is frustrating to lose to someone who is worse than you on paper and its salt in the wounds when the AM claims they were the better side (this has happened to me a few times in my career on this game), but gameplay wise I can see how the result is possible. What helps me, when I am losing, working on forming a more precise approach to attack. I always play with Mixed pass focus and Mixed pass style with a Very Hard Attacking mentality, when I lose a goal I switch to Down Both Flanks in order to quickly move the ball down field. If I go up a goal, I always switch to short passing to keep possession and capitalize on mistakes for counter attacks. I would like to see a picture of your current formation, it could be crooked. That could also affect your transitional play or coping with counter attacks. For example, I run a 2-3-4-1 that is very compact and every player on the field has 2 options to pass so my transition and possession play is usually excellent. So when I lose, it's easy to see a troll result as I usually hold 60-70% possession with multiple shot attempts but no goals while they barely have the ball and have like 1 shot on target that ended up being the goal they needed. I can attach a picture for you if you would like to see what I am talking about.
    Well the 343 i play is with attacking mode (since im down 1-0), but yeah i knew im fked and not going to win it after my ml got a red card, my mid cripple, and my attacker suddenly become so stupid (especially the winger, they not even try to penetrate like they used to). But the AM report is kinda... well like whatever i do, its doesnt matter, i will lose it anyway.

    Game engine need to be fixed, because its always happening, i still remember when i lost some cup final, AM said that thing too... well lets just call it bad luck, but seriously engine need some fix. This AM troll is unbelieve-able
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    202
    Last season in my group was a team who stayed at 14th place. He had pretty normal team with 102% but he never attended his matches. I dropped with him. This season i got him again in a league. And guess what - he is dominating a league. He Is first in a group, reached 113% but again he is not attending matches, havn't bought any new player... So in my opinion he just abandoned his team last season. But that sucks because he is doing nothing and still crushing all other managers.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Last season in my group was a team who stayed at 14th place. He had pretty normal team with 102% but he never attended his matches. I dropped with him. This season i got him again in a league. And guess what - he is dominating a league. He Is first in a group, reached 113% but again he is not attending matches, havn't bought any new player... So in my opinion he just abandoned his team last season. But that sucks because he is doing nothing and still crushing all other managers.
    Not attending the match is some kind of new trick i guess, well i do that when my team against higher rate team.

    Nord need to fix this, they need to respect player effort.

    In a real match, manager attending the match it gives moral booster and motivation, here? Meh
    maloukees likes this.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    38
    The thing about the overall team percentage is that it's not always the best indicator. It just takes the average of ALL the 11 players on the field. So you can kind of "cheat" it and get a higher percentage by coming up with some weird formation that puts all 11 best players on the field, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good formation and that you'll win. Usually it's better to field a team that has a lower OVR rating but is set up correctly.

    For example, my team - my weak link is my DL. He's only like 79%. I just haven't been able to find a good replacement, and the season is almost over now, so I'm just kinda stuck with him. I could get a much higher OVR rating if I don't put him on the field, if I put another DR, MR, that is like 96%. Then my team OVR will be much higher, but then my formation sucks, I either have a player out of position (if I have the DR playing as DL), or if I have 2 wings on the R but 0 on the L. So, instead, I use the 79% DL to have a balanced formation and I get successful results.

    Not saying this is what you are doing, but it could explain it. For example, if you're putting a 130% DR as DL instead of playing your 105% DL - put the DL in even if it might drop your OVR from 122% to like 114% or something, but it will give you a stronger team on the field by having people playing the correct positions.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,287
    hehe..welcome to T11..
    Troll is very normal in this game..The 1st day of my level 65 season...my fren's team which much weaker was humiliating my team 5-1..as u can see from the photos i attached..both of us not attend the game..i have no sent off...last season at the same stadium both matches i thrashed him 6-1 and 7-2..
    The most funny part is his team 1 of the weakest team in our league but he still top of the league with 5 wins 1 draw..as u can see from my attachment..
    So take it easy..When u think its fun game then it will be fine..bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What a troll-troll1.jpg   What a troll-troll2.jpg   What a troll-troll3.jpg   What a troll-troll4.jpg   What a troll-troll5.jpg  


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast