Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Season 114 - Are you ready?

I'm at level 8 currently. Been drawn with opponent from level 9 for Cup & CL competiton this season. This is totally unfair Does anyone experienced this before? Been drawn with opponent 1 level higher

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by babarkhurshid View Post
    I had **** draws. In CL and Cup, I am against more then 2 level of teams. Some are already 129% and some are more. Not sure why the draws are not for same level
    Haha. I thought I'm the only one

babarkhurshid likes this.

The champions league draw system is like this for the last ~2years
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-format.html

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by babarkhurshid View Post
    I had **** draws. In CL and Cup, I am against more then 2 level of teams. Some are already 129% and some are more. Not sure why the draws are not for same level
    Club level or Manager level? check out the teams and their league levels to be sure of where they are, strange see competitions with +2Lv teams or above...

What formation is he playing?what's your power level.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC start their 39th season at Level 32 after a League and Champions League double and Cup Runner-up last season.

+1 Level Champions League for the first time in a while, understandable given that last season was the first time in 7 seasons that they had got past the Quarter-Finals...

For the new year, started another team up, Nouvion FC will be subsisting on the basics to start with, we'll see how they fare at the René Artois Stadium with only the tokens they can get from the Daily Sponsor and TV Rights...
    Please keep us updated, I used to love your reports in the team showcase part of the forum...

Hey Khris, was it you who wanted to find out how these recommended players from the assistant managers perform? I mean the ones for 1000 Token? Today I bought one for the first time, GK, not for 1000 token obviously as it would be a waste imo. But I want to see if he is any good.

Season 114 - Are you ready?-recommendedguy.jpg
    Season 114 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-01-07-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

Think it was a good offer, will casually bump him up to 7 stars with the free player videos in the next days. My old GK was a starter for 5 seasons, former youth player I trained. He was mediocre at best, thats why I will not invest so many green packs in GKs anymore.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Please keep us updated, I used to love your reports in the team showcase part of the forum...

Hey Khris, was it you who wanted to find out how these recommended players from the assistant managers perform? I mean the ones for 1000 Token? Today I bought one for the first time, GK, not for 1000 token obviously as it would be a waste imo. But I want to see if he is any good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recommendedguy.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	115356

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	115358

Think it was a good offer, will casually bump him up to 7 stars with the free player videos in the next days. My old GK was a starter for 5 seasons, former youth player I trained. He was mediocre at best, thats why I will not invest so many green packs in GKs anymore.
    Yep, I had a 21 aged player for 79T or so, did not bought him but Im really curious to know if at least they are fast trainers... then the performance can be interesting to track

Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    I'm at level 8 currently. Been drawn with opponent from level 9 for Cup & CL competiton this season. This is totally unfair Does anyone experienced this before? Been drawn with opponent 1 level higher

Welcome to T11.

You have to drastically reduce your team at the end of each season if you want to escape such +1 or 2 higher level draws. That means keep only your key players sell the sub and replace them with 3* players. Then you stand a chance of being drawn with teams in your level.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yep, I had a 21 aged player for 79T or so, did not bought him but Im really curious to know if at least they are fast trainers... then the performance can be interesting to track
    I have had at least two of such recommended players and they never went below 7 rating. But I sold them because of their stunted growth, they were not exactly young. Those young ones are the mighty expensive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

Name:	recommendedguy.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	115356

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	115358

I am currently using an academy trained goalie, he cost me a lot of games last season including a semi-final CL loss to a weaker team. I am seriously considering replacing him, please what do you think?

Seems like scour goalies are the most reliable.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast