Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The 'Ever Get The Feeling You've Been Cheated?' Thread

4am
    Rookie

The 'Ever Get The Feeling You've Been Cheated?' Thread

I'll start with these two beauties, both from the same day (see image below).

Game one - 80 per cent possession but still lost the match; game two, three out of my four midfielders injured in the same game (which we were winning 3-0 before conceding three goals in the last quarter-of-an-hour).

t112.jpg
    Last edited by 4am; 11-19-2012 at 05:31 PM.

haha,yeah sometimes you cant do anything about it,sure i only finished 8th this season iv to do level 9 again even though my team were rated better than most.

Yh this happens alot, i've had it happen to me loads of times and sometimes palying a 3 star team while I was a 5 star team and they had more possesion and more chances. But this does happen in real life some teams dominate and lose or get alot of injuries in one game.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    haha,yeah sometimes you cant do anything about it
    May I take this opportunity to be the first person on this forum to say (drum roll please)....

"It's your tactics"

if you play in a league with many friend's this is the worst . i try it and i know from first hand

I've always thought that the "possession" stats were only based on how many were actually watching the match, and had no bearing on the result. Just an extra reward.

nah i play 1-4-1-2-1-2 formation attacking with mixed passing and force counter attacks,iv used it from the start and won 5 leagues and two cups,so it aint the tactics 4am,oh and darkz playing in the league with friends is the worst!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    To be clear, you have 20 pos. and your oponent 80 pos. only when you have bad tactic and you don't have nobody on flank (right/left).

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    To be clear, you have 20 pos. and your oponent 80 pos. only when you have bad tactic and you don't have nobody on flank (right/left).
    It's me with 80 per cent possession.

And have a look at my image and you'll see a four-man midfield with two wingers...
    Last edited by 4am; 11-19-2012 at 05:53 PM.

In the season that just finished, 6 of the other teams in the league, were my "friend". It really made my season exciting. Watching each other's games added a new dimension to the game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast