Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The 'Ever Get The Feeling You've Been Cheated?' Thread

All about how you play. Not possession
    Chairman and Owner of the Legendary
    Viper FC

There are some awful things that can occur in the game, Like losing in the last 16 of the cup to inferior opponents, when Level 8 I lost once to Level 5, 3-2 on agg. But the cup wasnt winnable back then anyways, some guy posted in the old forums, a penalty shootout that ended 1-0.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Very irritating when ur team is average 5 star but lose to the team that have been abandoned for a while, and they won the league. Last season my team was all 5 star, 20 players full. But only got 2nd place, the champion is average 3 star team that never win anything, have been abandoned because their stadium and all other facilities never been upgrade, but they win the league!(?) When my team faced them, both league match I never win, lost 1-3 and draw 1-1. Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd To View Post
    Very irritating when ur team is average 5 star but lose to the team that have been abandoned for a while, and they won the league. Last season my team was all 5 star, 20 players full. But only got 2nd place, the champion is average 3 star team that never win anything, have been abandoned because their stadium and all other facilities never been upgrade, but they win the league!(?) When my team faced them, both league match I never win, lost 1-3 and draw 1-1. Damn...
    Probably a team playing well in an effective formation, but yes it can be frustrating.

Don't expect an answer from the admins. The forum has been moved, but everything is the same. There may be a new member of Nordeus in the forum, but he will only make some new topics and ask you for your opinion about the new things that have came out ...
    Artileristite (Артилеристите) Lvl 19

Quote Originally Posted by El Nano View Post
    Don't expect an answer from the admins. The forum has been moved, but everything is the same. There may be a new member of Nordeus in the forum, but he will only make some new topics and ask you for your opinion about the new things that have came out ...
    Whoa? The old forum still exists?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Whoa? The old forum still exists?
    No, I meant that with the new forum being opened I don't think that the policy of Nordeus will change dramatically and the flaws in the game will be cut to minimum ...
    Artileristite (Артилеристите) Lvl 19

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    In real football a worse team on paper can lose to a better team, so it happens here as well. I remember a few games when one team was attacking the whole game, they had so many chances, and the other team just had one chance, scored a goal and won. This happens, not very often, but it happens.

I remember a top flight match a few years back, when Arsenal played West Ham. Arsenal dominated the entire match and had thirty shots at goal, and didn't score. West Ham spent almost the entire game in their own half, and then with only a couple of minutes remaining, they broke clear and scored with their only attack of the match. So it does happen in real life. Total domination doesn't mean you'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I remember a top flight match a few years back, when Arsenal played West Ham. Arsenal dominated the entire match and had thirty shots at goal, and didn't score. West Ham spent almost the entire game in their own half, and then with only a couple of minutes remaining, they broke clear and scored with their only attack of the match. So it does happen in real life. Total domination doesn't mean you'll win.
    That was the first time Arsenal were beaten at the Emirates Stadium, After being unbeaten in the new stadium for quite a while. Bobby Zamora scored the goal.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-20-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast