Thread: Match during server maintenance

Match during server maintenance

Hi guys I just want to share my experience. I got an away league match tonight, was watching it and my team was losing 1-3. While I was making substitution (not yet saved), the "Connection closed." dialog box popped up. OMG. I was hoping for a great comeback with my substitution and not expecting any server maintenance during a match!

I tried to reconnect but failed for three times. At the fourth attempt I logged in successfully, and by that time the match should be coming to the end. I checked the league table and discovered my team won 2:1. But when I clicked into match report it indicated that I didn't watch the match and thus no +8 possession and no +1 blue pack for my attendance.

When I watched the match my players didn't receive any cards or injuries but in the re-simulation one of my player got a double-yellow and another got an injury. I'm in trouble now since I care about a CL match three hours later but not the league match, and my important player is injured! And I got one less substitute now!

I hope Nordeus can stop arranging games during server maintenance. They can just make it sounds like "due to bad weather the game is postponed for 1 hour". This can make the game fairer and more realistic.

Pathetic..!!

There was NO server maintenance. There was a server crash and it had to be rebooted and unfortunately (or fortunately since you won 2-1 rather than lost 3-1.) your game had to be re-simulated.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There was NO server maintenance. There was a server crash and it had to be rebooted and unfortunately (or fortunately since you won 2-1 rather than lost 3-1.) your game had to be re-simulated.
    Hi July Fourth, I have no idea what was going on (you know when you're watching a match you just focus on it and I was shocked when I saw the connection closed message) and I thought I saw the words "server maintenance" when I failed to log in right after disconnection.

But I think you're right, server maintenance should last longer (I guess?)

Addicted
    Also, league matches are never scheduled during server maintenance.

Now that's a shot of good/bad luck. Kind of bittersweet ending, but hey you got the win. And you can always just sign players at the auction if you can; or change the formation.