Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The reason why I leave...

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    27

    Angry The reason why I leave...

    So, I start with the clarification that I did not want to win in any game! I wanted just justice, nothing more. Have I wanted so much? What if I wanted to be a millionaire ?!

    In the sixth round, i was ahead of a match against a team that is in the last place in the standings, with no scored goal, with 12 goals against him, weaker than me! It was very rare to miss my matches. And that day was no exception, i was on line, as well as three other my supporters. Me, champion and winner of the champions league of the previous season. The same championship tactics and circuit started the new season, 5 games of which 4 wins and 1 draw/with the 2nd place team 0:0/. With 12 goals for me, against just 3 admitted. But i had not seen the pain. Anyhow you look at the match with Arsenal, the question was only one, how many goals will i win. I, every game, prepared my team at 98-99% fitness and at least a bright green arrow for morale. No one can convince me that this loss is justified. There is no conflict between the players and the manager / as it was in Man. Un. and Mourinho. I do not have injured players (like Real M), the team is not with a new manager (like Chelsea) to say that this is the reason for the weak game in it day / match. There is no logic to seeing the match, making a change, pushing a bonus of 8-10%, supporting me for 3-6 people, being better than my opponent and losing so badly. THERE IS NO LOGIC. The logic is I'm leaving after this season's end, a dull game that someone has allowed he to call MANAGER! Hide it, mouse!
    The reason why I leave...-r.01.jpg The reason why I leave...-r.02.jpg The reason why I leave...-r.03.jpg The reason why I leave...-r.04.jpg The reason why I leave...-r.05.jpg The reason why I leave...-champions-stats.jpg The reason why I leave...-r.06.jpg The reason why I leave...-mr01.jpg The reason why I leave...-mr02.jpg The reason why I leave...-mr03.jpg The reason why I leave...-mr04.jpg The reason why I leave...-mr05.jpg The reason why I leave...-r.07.jpg The reason why I leave...-klasirane.jpg

    Well, i make a two impressive games
    - against the second place team 0:0
    - against the last/than/ team lose 1:2

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    127
    i agree with everything you say....they will say that you always get random results in any football leagues and they will bring up things like how Leicester won the premier league and club whatever beat so and so....

    This isnt real life and the game should be about the best players, managers and selections, not about troll results like this that have no justification.
    nesta17 and pye266 like this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    197
    For me top 11 2018 is one big mess. Sorry but it was the worst implantation. Hope for better times at 2019 version.
    nesta17 likes this.

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    i agree with everything you say....they will say that you always get random results in any football leagues and they will bring up things like how Leicester won the premier league and club whatever beat so and so....

    This isnt real life and the game should be about the best players, managers and selections, not about troll results like this that have no justification.
    in real life that will be called staged or arranged matches, if we still want to push it as excuse, and we all know how that ends.
    Tbh, this is manager simulator game, not life simulator, if i wanted that will play sims.
    For surely i play it to fight other managers not algoritams like in virtual horse races

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    124
    i'm on level 59 and for the past 5-6 seasons (at least) i've been playing more or less against the same teams in the league. it seems like every season the teams that were fighting to win the league are fighting for relegation the next season (except everyone actually gets promoted.) and the teams who finished 7-11 are at the top of the league.

    the defence just turns to shit every other season. i just lost to both of the bottom 2 teams. oh well. seeing other teams in the league getting trolled too makes it kinda funny rather than annoying.
    nesta17 and USARABAT like this.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    So, I start with the clarification that I did not want to win in any game! I wanted just justice, nothing more. Have I wanted so much? What if I wanted to be a millionaire ?!




    Well, i make a two impressive games
    - against the second place team 0:0
    - against the last/than/ team lose 1:2
    Hahaha, oh man, o God! One more impressive match. I beat the first place team 1:0, in time when i give up to play for win. Even i training my team to tired fitness/no reduce fitnes, no reduce moral/ Every day i training my team to yellow fitness/... No, no, its not fair, first with me, second with "Lim" team manager, and finaly with all managers who play like me! NO, i say NO! I repeat, NO!!!

    The reason why I leave...-cantstopkidinme.jpg The reason why I leave...-cantstopkidinme01.jpg The reason why I leave...-cantstopkidinme02.jpg The reason why I leave...-cantstopkidinme03.jpg The reason why I leave...-cantstopkidinme04.jpg
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-16-2019 at 02:37 PM.

  7. #7
    Apprentice Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    286
    Fully right.
    No BS logic.

    Okay Nordeus you want to talk about real life logic-
    Tanking?
    Mutants? I mean 1% fitness strength etc… Come on; you got to be kidding me.
    National team "easy opponents = same % as me." F **K I am getting annoyed when I am writing this.
    Association draws?
    Abandoned teams winning?
    Players having an average of over 2 goals per match in his whole career. (Don't bring pele in this. That's incomplete info about him scoring extremely over exaggerated 1200 goals or so)
    Goalkeeper scoring assisting (okay I know a goal keeper taking free kicks; now retired but not every team can have such a GK)

    I am not quite aware of many more instances like above. "bs real life logic".
    nesta17, IImaestroII and madflo19 like this.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    For me top 11 2018 is one big mess. Sorry but it was the worst implantation. Hope for better times at 2019 version.
    I wish you, at lest you to be happy! Sorry, but i didn't be here to know what is your status. Hopes to be like this ==>

    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    in real life that will be called staged or arranged matches, if we still want to push it as excuse, and we all know how that ends.
    Tbh, this is manager simulator game, not life simulator, if i wanted that will play sims.
    For surely i play it to fight other managers not algoritams like in virtual horse races
    Sorry, i can't understand you, what do you mean! Try again, please!
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-16-2019 at 05:41 PM.

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    I wish you, at lest you to be happy! Sorry, but i didn't be here to know what is you status. Hopes to be like this ==>



    Sorry, i can't understand you, what do you mean! Try again, please!
    Well, you can say what need to be explained exactly, but i think everyone can understand it, it's not rocket science

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Well, you can say what need to be explained exactly, but i think everyone can understand it, it's not rocket science
    I cannot understand your first post, will support my these or you talk against me!
    I start with this
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    So, I start with the clarification that I did not want to win in any game! I wanted just justice, nothing more. Have I wanted so much? What if I wanted to be a millionaire ?!

    I just want to watch fair play game. I don't want to beat better then me teams, who are on 1st, 2nd and 3rd position, and the same time to lose from weaker tan me teams who 5 matches score ZERO /0/goals and have in self net 13 goals. Looks and sounds so stupid, and make me so angry. UNDERSTAND?
    If a have any sides factors as a friendship problems, problems with a alcochol/drugs/gambilng, i am a manager to this player/s and should be know about them/if i didn't know, have a paparazzi/. If any player have a pain in ankle, head, hand, back, a$$, pen!$, my medical stuff will know and will tell me about.
    But i train this team, watch who get a skills and who not. Watch every match, and record every ratio for any my player. I think about every match, every situation. Simply i thinking in perspective.
    I want to saw commentar from ONE seriously member, who can tell me these matches in my tournament are real, and believe me i will spit in his face!
    These facts, can't calm down me, just make me go crazy.
    I don't need that, and hope too nordeus don't want for self that!
    Let's guess the score tomorow match between SAMSUNG/8th place and he beat me 2:0/ vs Arsenal/12th place and beat me 1:2/
    - nordeus logic is 1:3
    - Real/my/ logic is 5:0
    The reason why I leave...-2019-01-16_224043.jpg The reason why I leave...-faststoneeditor1.jpg
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-16-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast